GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. crazyaRms

I need your help!

Hey guys, I don't normally post things like this but I'm giving it a shot to help out my uncle. My uncle John was recently diagnosed with adenocarcinoma of the pancreas and is now unable to work. The reason I came here to post is because he happens to be one of the top VW salesmen in the...
  2. crazyaRms

SoCal: OEM Golf R Talledegas + Tires

Just picked up some new wheels so these guys have to go. Tires have around 34k on them. No track or AutoX, just freeway commute miles. All 4 wheels are in damn near perfect condition. No rash whatsoever. Possibly a few rock chips but I can't find any. Comes with OEM lugs and wheel locks and...
  3. crazyaRms

ST Coilovers?

Anyone have any experience with these : http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_R--2.0T/Suspension/Coilovers/ES2795528/ on the Golf R? Seems like a good entry level coilover. Seems like a good deal and the quality and reviews seem to be good. Just want to see if its worth the money or if I...
  4. crazyaRms

Golf R clutch specs and advice

So on my way home from work today I noticed my clutch started slipping in 2nd gear with some pretty heavy throttle. I have read up on the issues with the Golf R clutch and know its an issue but I hadn't noticed anything strange until today. Little info on the car: 29k miles, basically stock...
  5. crazyaRms

Radar hardwire issues

So I went to go hardwire my radar detector finally and ran into some issues. Bought a kit from best buy and everything was going well. I used fuse 42 for the tap and used an add a circuit from my local auto parts store. I tested it and it turned on fine. Went through its cycle like normal but...
  6. crazyaRms

WTS Golf R Carbonio

Looking into maybe selling my carbonio that I currently have on my golf r to upgrade to a new intake. Id love to trade for an EVOMS or CTS or just outright sell the whole setup. only has like 2000 miles on it. includes everything. slight darkening of APR sticker but its flawless otherwise...
  7. crazyaRms

What to do first?

I have a 2013 R and im trying to figure out which to purchase first: 1. SPM DP 2. APR Stage 1(+ maybe) 3. VWR intake I currently have the carbonio and it makes a nice noise but not a noticeable difference in much else. Im sure the tune will be the largest noticeable difference but I plan on...
  8. crazyaRms

WTB: downpipe with cat for golf R

Trying to find a good deal on a downpipe for my R. Want to have the cat (for now) and not too worried about res or no res. I know their not too expensive new but I'd rather find a deal!
  9. crazyaRms

ECS Tuning Short Shifter

Ive had this SS installed for about as long as i have had this car and never messed around with any of the weights or other shift lengths. Got bored today after work and decided to check it out. Little bit of a DIY and review in one. Used a 13mm socket with an extension, 10mm for the weight...
  10. crazyaRms

plasti dip dilema

Just graduate college and picked up a new 2013 Golf R in Candy White. Ive been looking into plasti dipping the wheels but i cannot decide on a color. Going between gold, white or black. Ive seen plenty with black wheels but anyone ever done em in white? or gold? Lemme know!