GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MichaelGTi

Whiteline KCA316 anti lift kit SOLD

Sold my mk6 gti last year, have a kca316 kit new in box that I never got around to installing. Asking 200 obo, located in Caledon, ON area but willing to travel within GTA or ship for right price.
  2. MichaelGTi

New parts for sale...start of partout

After 5 years I've decided to sell my gti, it's been fun and it makes me kinda sad but it's time to move onto something else. I've put a lot into the car, and will be parting it out soon. I have some new parts that I never got around to installing so those are up first. I've got them on Kijiji...
  3. MichaelGTi

FS: ECS Tuning 10.5/12.5 spacer kit

Breaks my heart to sell these but they don't fit with the H&R sport springs and Michelin PSS...too square of a tire at that drop and they rub. Love the look but not at the expense of killing these tires. Installed these April 26/15 and removed them on June 27/15, literally only two months on...
  4. MichaelGTi

People with Children

Two kids, 1 and 4 and an amazing wife that actually supports my hobby. I find it funny how you spend 3k on car mods and people lose their shit, spend that on a set of golf clubs and no one bats an eye. Everyone has a different hobby. I work it into my budget, just like anyone else with a hobby.
  5. MichaelGTi

Where do you stash your pistol when you're driving?

^^^:bellyroll: Canadian vs. American problems... euro cupholder would solve that issue, no?:iono: Doesn't look like a gun would fit, though...
  6. MichaelGTi

The Petition To Reinstate Jeremy Clarkson

Remember what happened to two and a half men when Charlie Sheen got sacked? I hope the BBC does.
  7. MichaelGTi

Need help identifying broken connector

Can someone tell me what sensor this broken connector attaches to? I've been having an intermittent high idle issue, and can't get it resolved. The dealer asked me to remove the uni intake so they can properly diagnose the issue and I saw this when I went to swap the intake. Its exaggerated in...
  8. MichaelGTi

question about Neuspeed sport springs

I've been searching for days and can't find the answer. For those of you who have these springs, p/n 55.10.99, what is the actual drop you experienced? Neuspeed lists them at 10mm, which is about 0.4" but many other sites that sell it say 1". I'm asking because I have an opportunity to get a...
  9. MichaelGTi

Suggestions for GS4 w/otterbox dash mount

Have my gs4 in an otterbox defender, curious if anyone else has the same and uses a dash or windshield mount that it will fit in? Which one? Lots of options on ebay just not sure which would be a decent one. Thanks.
  10. MichaelGTi

Malaysian Flight MH370

The aliens took it.
  11. MichaelGTi

Walking dead !

Best episode in a long time imo. That whole Lizzie/Mika situation traumitized me, I almost cried. Wonder how long Carol can hold on before snapping, she's been through hell a couple of times now.
  12. MichaelGTi

LED DRL grille kit for GTI, rice or nice?

Just found these, didn't see them posted here so thought I'd share. http://parts4euro.com/carlab-white-led-daytime-running-lights-and-grille-kit-for-mk6-gti-p-3400.html Thoughts? If I didn't already have the LEDs in the headlights I might consider these, but for the halogen models this might...
  13. MichaelGTi

TSW Nurburgring 17x8 Matte Bronze

SOLD.
  14. MichaelGTi

Mk7 on Canada Website

Meh, free healthcare is like free tacos, you get what you pay for... Pricing comparison is in my post. Base on the 4 door is higher by about 2800 than base on the mk6, but I'm guessing the sport package (roof/18s) is standard now as it's no longer listed as an option package. For the 2 door...
  15. MichaelGTi

Mk7 on Canada Website

The base 2 door is actually about $2000 cheaper than the mk6, with a loaded 4 door about the same price. When I priced it out it was within a few hundred of my car with same equipment. The 42k is including all fees and taxes. The mk6 R was closer to 46k all in. We pay more for cars here yes, but...
  16. MichaelGTi

Explain your User Name.

My first 4 attempts at usernames were apparently already taken, couldn't bother to keep trying so used my first name and car. Afterwards thought of using my xbox live username but not sure how to/if I can change it.
  17. MichaelGTi

What're you gonna do with your tax refund?

baby #2 is due in about a month so yeah, its already spent...
  18. MichaelGTi

OFFICIAL---or not I had a dumb fight with my spouse and still don't know WTF happened

lol...wife wrecks car, yells at you for it then storms off. I think every married guy has had a similar experience at some point. If you've made up already just let it go, man. She's a woman and we as men will never ever understand. Don't try, just smile and nod, hopefully she doesn't bring it...
  19. MichaelGTi

The official Hate thread.

Good on you for not reacting and giving him what he deserved...that would have made you as much a piece of shit as he is. He's obviously trying to make himself feel better about his own pathetic existence by pointing out (real or imagined) shortcomings in others, let him have his moment...