GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MichaelGTi

Whiteline KCA316 anti lift kit SOLD

Sold my mk6 gti last year, have a kca316 kit new in box that I never got around to installing. Asking 200 obo, located in Caledon, ON area but willing to travel within GTA or ship for right price.
  2. MichaelGTi

New parts for sale...start of partout

After 5 years I've decided to sell my gti, it's been fun and it makes me kinda sad but it's time to move onto something else. I've put a lot into the car, and will be parting it out soon. I have some new parts that I never got around to installing so those are up first. I've got them on Kijiji...
  3. MichaelGTi

FS: ECS Tuning 10.5/12.5 spacer kit

Breaks my heart to sell these but they don't fit with the H&R sport springs and Michelin PSS...too square of a tire at that drop and they rub. Love the look but not at the expense of killing these tires. Installed these April 26/15 and removed them on June 27/15, literally only two months on...
  4. MichaelGTi

Need help identifying broken connector

Can someone tell me what sensor this broken connector attaches to? I've been having an intermittent high idle issue, and can't get it resolved. The dealer asked me to remove the uni intake so they can properly diagnose the issue and I saw this when I went to swap the intake. Its exaggerated in...
  5. MichaelGTi

question about Neuspeed sport springs

I've been searching for days and can't find the answer. For those of you who have these springs, p/n 55.10.99, what is the actual drop you experienced? Neuspeed lists them at 10mm, which is about 0.4" but many other sites that sell it say 1". I'm asking because I have an opportunity to get a...
  6. MichaelGTi

Suggestions for GS4 w/otterbox dash mount

Have my gs4 in an otterbox defender, curious if anyone else has the same and uses a dash or windshield mount that it will fit in? Which one? Lots of options on ebay just not sure which would be a decent one. Thanks.
  7. MichaelGTi

LED DRL grille kit for GTI, rice or nice?

Just found these, didn't see them posted here so thought I'd share. http://parts4euro.com/carlab-white-led-daytime-running-lights-and-grille-kit-for-mk6-gti-p-3400.html Thoughts? If I didn't already have the LEDs in the headlights I might consider these, but for the halogen models this might...
  8. MichaelGTi

TSW Nurburgring 17x8 Matte Bronze

SOLD.
  9. MichaelGTi

FS:CTS Turbo intake MK6 GTI

Still in car, wont remove until/if sold. Only about 6000km on it, fairly quiet sound until boost kicks in then has a nice wail to it, almost sounds like a whipple-charger with the stage 1 tune. Nothing wrong with it, just really like the way the Unitronic one looks and want to use that one as I...