GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DarianBx3

FS: Low milage 2013 Drivers edition 4 door, CSG, Automatic

Sup guys, haven't been active here in a while. Figured I would list it here first before driving to carmax. I am going to update with pictures and all that soon once I get it washed and detailed. Houston, Texas Bought in 2013, I've been the only owner. Got about a little less than 55,000...
  2. DarianBx3

What did you do to your MK6 today?

time for the clutch and tune!!
  3. DarianBx3

WTB: Catch Can

Looking for one of the catch cans that eliminates PCV pressure. 77007 edit: no longer looking
  4. DarianBx3

Dealership ripping me off? Help.

When would you recommend doing the RMS upgrade? I've been wanting to do some stuff to make my car 'bulletproof' as you say and try and make the car mechanically last longer. Another thing I've read can help with that is the Fluidampr so I was considering that too. Anything else you can think of...
  5. DarianBx3

Dealership ripping me off? Help.

Can you elaborate on the rear main seal upgrade?
  6. DarianBx3

which lightweight battery you would recommend?

Yeah please keep us updated on the long term. I ran the ETX-18L for like 6 months. Ended up giving me a lot of trouble since I didn't drive my car often enough to keep it charged. :( The J hooks are nice and simple though, I like that.
  7. DarianBx3

Hey leroy, welcome and great to have you with us here on the forums. You will definitely need...

Hey leroy, welcome and great to have you with us here on the forums. You will definitely need a new clutch. Do you need help on like which clutch to get? Or how to install it DIY? What questions did you have? Also PS you posted on your own profile. On the main page there are a ton of...
  8. DarianBx3

WTB: DSG MK6

I have a drivers edition 4 door with 43K miles, pm me
  9. DarianBx3

Project part out - Short Shifters, OEM Shift knobs etc..etc...

pm for hatch pop Also whoever bought the APR rear sway, i have a front one for sale!
  10. DarianBx3

Anybody's buy from this person that makes Diffusers and splitters

How much was all that? Do you have any prices of anything you can share with us?
  11. DarianBx3

Deprecated thread, see new one

Yeah no rush. I guess just the lid? All my stuff on my car is good I think, just the leather on the very top. The rest sounds good to me.
  12. DarianBx3

damn! lol yeah that looks fine to me.
  13. DarianBx3

Also my 'fuel door actuator' is bad, if you would sell me that. The thing that locks and unlocks the fuel door. https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-volkswagen-audi-parts/fuel-door-actuator/5k6810773a/
  14. DarianBx3

The armrest above the center console. My leather one is all cracked up. Wonder how the cloth one would look there lol
  15. DarianBx3

is it cloth or leather?
  16. DarianBx3

sold

pm
  17. DarianBx3

Westworld on HBO

Idk how I feel about season 3. Evan Rachel Wood does things to me though, so ima keep watching lmao
  18. DarianBx3

PC Building

which one did you get? I have the g305 and love it to death. wireless "lightspeed", yall have to try it. Literally just as good as wired, impossible to tell even in csgo.
  19. DarianBx3

FS: DG Springs for 4 door DSG (shipping or local)

Selling my genuine DG springs, looking to get $200 shipped, OBO. Were on my car for just under 26,000 miles. Still work great and are in great condition. Bought them directly at my local VW dealer. For 4 - door DSG. Local is Houston Texas https://i.imgur.com/fCxtuVX.jpg?1...
  20. DarianBx3

WTB: FluidAmpr

WTB FluidAmpr for GTI. My zip is 77007 if you want to calculate shipping.