GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. SetInMotion

Neuspeed K04 discharge pipe poor fitment with APR K04

This is the pipe that I have. It is for the K04. I could not get it to fit without sliding the silicone elbow down the turbo too far for comfort. I have the CTS Turbo K04 kit.
  2. SetInMotion

Explain your User Name.

Mine is a song by a band called Misery Signals. I thought it sounded good as a username, and the song is good too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww6MI8JbsbY (for those who like metal)
  3. SetInMotion

Wheels Matte Bronze TSW

Well my car is not a MK6, and not CSG. At least this should give you an idea of what the wheels look like. These are 18's. The color is somewhat subdued, but they really pop at night under a streetlight.
  4. SetInMotion

CTS K04 + stock intake

Alright, the shop sent me some pictures of the problem they're having. It looks like the coupler they're using is the wrong one. I don't remember it being that wide at all. Any feedback?
  5. SetInMotion

CTS K04 + stock intake

I have a Neuspeed intake with the stock plastic stage 2 pipe. I have a shop telling me that the stock stage 2 pipe will not work with the CTS K04 due to the silicone adapter on the turbo inlet being too wide. From all the reading I have done I haven't heard of this issue before. Does anybody...
  6. SetInMotion

O2 sensor faults

Well my CEL came on this weekend, and I scanned the codes that came up and got 3 codes for the 02 sensor B1 S1. The codes I got are: P0130: Malfunction in Circuit-MIL ON P3255: Regulation at Upper Limit-Intermittent P3266: Internal Resistance Implausible-Intermittent Here is my VCDS Scan My...
  7. SetInMotion

The Official K04 Club (Experiences and Troubleshooting)

So it's looking like i'm not going to be able to install my K04 this weekend. All because of a $1 clamp :mad0259: The 12.3 Oetiker that goes where the N75 connects to the wastegate actuator. I ordered one from ECS on Monday. Got notified that it ships on Thursday. Called and cancelled the...
  8. SetInMotion

First attempt at logging

Well, I recently got VCDS and wanted to do some before and after logs of a few things for when I go K04 soon. I did two 3rd gear pulls from about 2k to redline and logged the basic stuff, like MAF, IAT, boost pressure, timing angle / retardation. I used OpenOffice and paint to make the graphs...