GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Suburban_Chi_GTi

WTB: Billy Boat or SPM downpipe

new if price is good or used in good condition
  2. Suburban_Chi_GTi

dp group buy?

are there any dp group buys coming up soon?
  3. Suburban_Chi_GTi

tuning help

with stage 1 or 2 do you need a boost gauge? or is it just very helpful for finding boost leaks?
  4. Suburban_Chi_GTi

steering wheel vibrating

only at 50+ mph my steering wheel starting vibrating and if you accelerate hard at 50+ it becomes worse its not wheel balance because it would be at slow speeds too so i was thinking it was possibly control arm bushings? i would like to figure it out before the dealer charges me too much
  5. Suburban_Chi_GTi

help with next mod!

i currently have the APR intake and future plans include stage 2. what should my next mod be? stage 1? Down pipe? any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks:)
  6. Suburban_Chi_GTi

Suburban_chi_gti's UG GTI Build

I got my 2010 UG Gti in December of 2012 with 32K miles now Performance: Apr Carbonio Stage 1&2 Cosmetic: 18" OEM talladega rims Blacked out emblems Golf R LED Taillights Future Performance: SPM TBE APR Stage 2 S3 intercooler Coilovers (still deciding which ones) Cosmetic: Osir front lip...
  7. Suburban_Chi_GTi

Any local car meets in the suburbs of Chicago?

hey, i just got into modding my gti after enjoying it as stock for about half a year. I was wondering if there are some local meets around the northwest suburbs of Chicago to see what other people are driving and what they have done to their cars. thanks