GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Chris Harris Buying Advice

Gotta love Chris Harris https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=728MLtVImvo
  2. B

MK6 GTI - Intake, TOP, Stock DP & Sways

MK6 GTI - CTS TOP - SOLD Hey guys, Still have a CTS Turbo Outlet pipe for sale for the stock turbo: CTS TOP (stock turbo) - maybe 10,000km's on it - SOLD! [/B] Thanks
  3. B

Winter wheels low km's

A set of winter alloys (Replika r133a) with Conti Winter Extreme 205/55/16. Used extremely lightly through 2 winters - maybe 8000km's on them. Excellent shape. Wheels do not need hub rings or different bolts .... they are a direct fit. Can arrange for wheels to be in the lower mainland...
  4. B

MK6 GTI Part out

Hey guys, Here's a few things from the GTI .... everything has about 1 yr on it and roughly 15000km's (except filter and plugs new obviously). All prices are CDN$, paypal and COD accepted .... will ship (also will ship to the US). Buyer pays shipping (to be calculated) Any questions, need...
  5. B

Trading in with a Tune/DP

Hey guys, Looking at trading in the 2012 GTI (non-VW dealership) with a downpipe and tune on it. They already did their inspection and gave me the trade-in price which was good. They didn't ask if it was tuned and I didn't mention it. So, with only 38k km's on it there's warranty left but...
  6. B

APR Mobile connection issue

Hey guys, Had the APR Mobile dongle for a few months now and have been enjoying it. I leave it plugged in the OBD port and haven't had any issues until recently. The dongle is not recognized on my ipad (tried another one and tried an android device to see if it could sense a Bluetooth device)...
  7. B

Review - KMD Lower Stress Bar Kit

Hey guys, Been on here for a bit lurking but never created a thread. First a little background .... 2012 GTI DSG with APR stage 2, Volant intake, CTS DP, CTS TOP and Ultra Racing Mid Brace. Stock everything else including the Pirelli's. Grew up with a 69 Chevelle that was constantly modded...