GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Parts forsale GTA

Selling my mk6 so I have a few parts off it for sale. - oem cherry red golf r tail lights which were bought from Ecs asking $450 -oem front lip in factory painted red bought from Vw dealership. - $150 - oem Gti carpet floor mats almost brand new as I used my monster mats pretty much the whole...
  2. C

Looking for Front lip & Intake!! MK6 GTI

I have an oem factory painted red front lip if interested?
  3. C

Mk6 gti stock exhaust with resantor cut

Selling my stock gti exhaust with the resantor cut. 60,000km just it as milltek exhaust no need for this. 120$ obo Pm or text me 416 454 5560
  4. C

APR updated tune

A while back I seen a thread about the updated tune, since Georgetown no longer does tunes(where mine was done). I was wondering where in the gta ppl have gone to have there tunes redone. Also how much did they charge you? If I remember correct a few ppl where mentioning a shop in Toronto that...
  5. C

16" steelies used 1 season $100

As title states looking to sell my extra set of steelies from my buddies gti mk6used only 1 season. Brampton
  6. C

Motul Oil Change Brampton and Mississauga

I use to go to motorfabrik, looking for another shop with a decent price for a motul oil change. I garage is too far for me to make it after work with all the traffic that way!
  7. C

Best place to get pads and rotors GTA

Hey guys I'm having a hard time find stoptech pads and rotors in gta? With the US dollar so high not worth buying it from there. Anyone know any local places to get them? Or what pads and rotors you reccomend to upgrade too. For my gti.
  8. C

2013 gti steelies used 1 season 16''

Four all most brand new steelies for sale 120$. Msg if interested.
  9. C

Looking for a cat back or turbo back

Let me know what you have and how much your looking to get.
  10. C

H&R Sport Springs for MK6 Looking to buy

As title states. Looking to see if anyone is selling a used or new set.
  11. C

Looking for a BB exhaust 3' catback

Looking for a new or used catback exhaust pm if anyone has one forsale!
  12. C

iPhone 6 64gb forsale 1200$ unlocked

Selling an extra iPhone 6 64gb asking 1200$ unlocked and will include a receipt from apple to add apple care if wanted. Pm or text me 4164545560 pick up at sq1. If this post is not allowed mod just delete it .
  13. C

WTB: Golf R OEM tails dark or cherry.

Looking to buy a set of golf r tails oem only. Cherry or dark cherry used or new is fine with me, as long as there is no cracks. Post or pm me with what you have.