GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Crunk

New to salem Oregon

Hi, I recently moved to salem from ca. I'm trying to see if anyone local knows anywhere to meet up at or would like to start one up with me if there isn't a meet yet. I hear some of the local vw guys meet by the sonic around 9 but idk what day/time or if it's even true. If there's anyone out...
  2. Crunk

question about using gti apr intake on golf r

Hello, i tried googling this to find an answer but didn't find one. Does anyone think or know if it's possible to use the apr gti stage 1 and 2 pieces on my R? I have the stage 1 golf R piece but would like the whole set but there isn't a stage 2 for R's. I know I would have to buy both pieces...
  3. Crunk

Would You Buy An S or RS Audi Avant

I agree with the first reply. It would be an awesome option to get a rs advant. I hate big suv and trucks are so damn expensive and big. an awd wagon is prefect for trips, kids, drive ins, or big loads. Plus its gonna have power and alot of fancy buttons.
  4. Crunk

SF bay area exhaust shop recommendation

Hi, im hoping someone on the forum can help me by suggesting a sf bay area muffler/exhaust shop to take my mk6 gti to. I need someone who can cut off a part of the exhaust and weld another flange back on it. not looking to do anything custom or crazy I just want the catback on. It would be nice...
  5. Crunk

problems with boost (apr tune) please help

hello, im having a problem with my car and was wondering if anyone on the forum has or had the same problem. when im accelerating in 4th-6th gears after 3,000 rpm my boost gauge shoots up around 20 psi and my rpms will go down slightly, then after a second it seems to accelerate normal. but it...
  6. Crunk

GTI's gettin pulled over lol?

^^ this. If he has you pulled over then its one less cop I gotta worry about. Lol