GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

FS: OEM Cargo Liner (ORLANDO, FL)

SOLD
  2. G

(ORLANDO, FL) Swap my suspension back to stock and you can have my coilovers!

UPDATE: Found someone good through here. Thanks for your interest everyone!
  3. G

(ORLANDO, FL) Swap my suspension back to stock and you can have my coilovers!

UPDATE: Found someone good through here. Thanks for your interest everyone!
  4. G

FS: mk6 r-line flat bottom steering wheel

Up for sale is my very rare OEM r-line flat bottom steering wheel. It's leather wrapped and has black stitching! (Perfect match for the golf if you have the black stitched handbrake to pair it with) The R badge adds a nice touch as well. I bought this new in Europe about a year ago. Supposedly...
  5. G

FS: OEM Armrest Kit

SOLD
  6. G

FS: OEM Golf Fog Light Housings w Bulbs

SOLD
  7. G

FS: OEM Aluminum Pedal Kit (Auto Trans)

SOLD
  8. G

Bulb in sidemarker

Can someone tell me what is the size of the bulb is used in the golf side markers? Looking to get some replacements. Much appreciated
  9. G

FS: OEM Euro Plate Mount

SOLD
  10. G

2.5L Part out - GTI/TDI upgrades as well - Lots of great stuff! (ORLANDO, FL)

I'm parting out my car for trade in: 2012 MK6 Golf 2.5L 2 door A/T. I am located in Orlando, FL. Everything is in EXCELLENT CONDITION and I can provide pics/further descriptions of each part via text message. And when I say OEM that means 100% authentic vw parts from the dealership or...
  11. G

2.5L Part out - GTI/TDI upgrades as well - Lots of great stuff! (ORLANDO, FL)

I'm parting out my car for trade in: 2012 MK6 Golf 2.5L 2 door A/T. I am located in Orlando, FL. Everything is in EXCELLENT CONDITION and I can provide pics/further descriptions of each part via text message. And when I say OEM that means 100% authentic vw parts from the dealership or...
  12. G

FS: OEM MEDIA-IN KIT

SOLD
  13. G

FS: OEM MEDIA-IN KIT

SOLD
  14. G

Question.. Coils installed but what are these extra parts left over???

I found this guy named Matias here in orlando through this Facebook group called the "Euro Alliance". He was young but he had done a few suspension swaps before. Anyways he installed my new coilovers but after we were all done I was left with these small stock parts and this made me very...
  15. G

filter questions

Two questions, does the fuel filter get replaced at 40k like other cars that vw makes? Doesn't specify in the owners manual that it ever gets replaced for the 2.5. Im confused. Also, those who have or have had the neuspeed p-flo. I want to get a replacement air filter, what size should i get?
  16. G

WTB: ecs tuning blind spot mirror (drivers side)

ecs sent me a warranty replacement