GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Leaking rear brake caliper?

At the dealership for 60k service and during tire rotation they found the driver side rear brake caliper is leaking. They suggest a new caliper, rotor and pads for $760. Anyone else ever have this issue and it is some what of a DIY easy fix? Recently replaced battery, 60k service and carbon...
  2. D

How could this happen?

Just got done washing and while wiping down the engine bay I noticed some pretty serious indents on the tube that feeds air in from the front grill. Heat maybe? Recently had fuel pump replaced but not sure the dealership had to remove this and f'd it up. Any input would help. Thanks guys Sent...
  3. D

Review of DeAutokey's MK6 Brake LEDs for non-LED tail lights

Ok guys so DeAutokey selected a few members to test and review their new MK6 Brake LEDs for non-LED tail lights. I was lucky enough to get picked for this so here is a review and some pics. First off, these were very easy to install and came well packaged which is the norm from DeAutokey. Took...
  4. D

2015 golf R

Vw of langhorne just rolled in a new R while I'm waiting for my alignment. 40 g's. Don't think it's claimed yet but not sure maybe it's someone on here Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. D

Road trip

Embarking on a 1,600 mile round trip from good old Bucks County down to Hilton Head SC tomorrow night. Hoping to see some other GTI's cruising down 95 on my way. Hope she holds up well with all the fluids topped off. Anyone else from the area take a similar trip in their GTI? Sent from my...
  6. D

Has anyone tried or know anything about dr color chip?

So after this horrendous winter in the NE, I am looking for a some what inexpensive solution to fill in a ton of nicks on my hood and front bumper. Came across this the other day and was wondering if anyone's had any experience with it. My paint is SB and the video shows it used on a blue car...
  7. D

Mk6 side marker bulbs

Quick question guys. I recently purchased the interior LED set from deAutokey and I'm very happy with how they look. Because of high demand for the red footwells, they sent me a set of white footwells to hold me over til I received the reds. So now I have an extra set of the white footwells and...