GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Cylinder 2 Misfire P0302

Hey guys, On my way home from class i noticed the check engine and epc light came on and acceleration started feeling jerky. Came home, ran the codes and im getting a P0302 cylinder 2 misfire. Car has 64k and just had it's 60k maintenance of plugs but not coils. First thing i tried was switch...
  2. B

Leaky Door

As many of you know, our 2-door GTI's suffer from the awful wind hiss, but i've never found any other issues until two days ago. After an inch or two of snow from it sitting at my college, on my way home i noticed drips coming from in between the door and the rubber guard. I inspected this when...
  3. B

Shifting Inquiry

I've the 6 speed option on my '10 GTI and have noticed that from shifting to second from first It sometimes bobs around like its grinding or hitting the gears. Car has 65k on the clock and i've owned it since 50k. Car does have known TOB issue and squeals pretty good on the cold days. In no way...
  4. B

Door handles stick

My girlfriend always has a hard time opening the passengers side door in my car. The drivers side is fine and can be pulled open with little effort, but when I try the passengers side, it goes about halfway and gets slightly stuck, and then with a little more force it opens. Is there something...
  5. B

What is this?

I was looking at my engine bay earlier today and couldn't help but notice... it looks like this piece requires a hose of some sort or is missing something? Am i just paranoid?
  6. B

LED Tail Lights

Looking to get some of those fine ass led tail lights for my gti. Found these used ones on CL. http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/pts/4352068248.html These look like an off brand, they're missing the round light in the middle. You guys know anything about these? Are they not legit? Ones from...
  7. B

GTI stock radio question

Hey guys, I have plans on installing a sound system in my TR GTI. I was wondering how i would go about determining what model radio i have and if it has preamp inputs for sub woofers. I figured id ask on here before i go about removing the radio to check. Im searching around and finding RCD...
  8. B

New to GolfMk6

Hey guys, been reading up on these forums for awhile now but i finally made an account tonight. Why you ask? Well, i just bought myself a 2010 Tornado Red GTI with 52,000 miles on it for ~16k. Car is bone stock and has 9k left on the factory warranty. Very tempting to start modding but i need...