GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

FS - 2013 Carbon Grey Driver's Edition GTI

SOLD Miles: 92k @ 7/9/20 Car: 1-owner 4-door 2013 K04 DSG Carbon Grey GTI Upgrades: Engine: -R8 Red Top Coils -CTS Turbo Cai w/ AEM Dry Filter -HPA K04 since ~60k -HPA Intercooler since ~60k -REVO Stage 3 tune since ~60k miles Exhaust: -CTS Turbo Stainless Steel Full Catless...
  2. B

Shops that install cup kit for decent price on Columbus Ohio

Anyone knows anyone or place that does good job on installing spring and shocks and doesn't cost me an arm and leg near Columbus Ohio? The last shop quoted me 900+tax lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. B

What is the difference between the golf and GTI suspension?

Hey guys, As titled. I saw this deal for the golf on tire rack and was wondering if I can put this on my GTI, would it fit and what is the pros and cons...
  4. B

Loud fan noise when AC is turn on

Hey guys, As title, I can hear a loud fan noise when I turn the AC on, I thought it was the hot weather at first but I tried to turn my AC on this morning which is not hot at all, the same thing happened. It's a loud fan noise and I can feel the car vibrating. Anyone has any idea??[emoji37]
  5. B

Got a ticket today...

Hey guys I'm new here so please delete the post if it is not the right place, So.. I got a ticket today (78mph in 35mph speed limit), and the reckless operation was written on the ticket... I will have to appear in the court on next week... Any ideas what should I be expecting? Should I get a...
  6. B

Modfriendly dealers near Columbus, OH?

As title. I was thinking about getting tuned but I'm not sure if there are any mod friendly dealers around my area… and I'm getting my 10k service soon, any recommendations? Thank guys !:thumbup:
  7. B

Best Window Tinting in Columbus, Ohio

Hey guys, I'm new here and I've been trying to search through the forum about this but no luck. Any recommendations??:happyanim: