GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Vic_MKVI

FS: Candy White GTI 2dr Modified - California

Hey Forum Members, Up for sale is my beloved MK6 GTI located in the rust-free state of California (SoCal). I am gauging interest of the market. Currently, I am driving my Cross Sport so this will be driven every so often. It has been cared for, modified & maintained to the best of my ability...
  2. Vic_MKVI

FS: New Performance & Cosmetic Mods

Hey Forum members I have a few parts for sale. I’ll let them go at a good price. I still have my mk6 but these pieces are all new and unused. I am focusing on my Atlas Cross Sport which is why I won’t be installing these parts moving forward. Buy them from my garage 😁 1. Pre-Assembled Rear...
  3. Vic_MKVI

FS: Múltiple Performance / Cosmetic mods

Hey Socal members I have a few parts for sale. I’ll let them go at a good price. I still have my mk6 but these pieces are all new and unused. I am focusing on my Atlas Cross Sport which is why I won’t be installing these parts moving forward. Buy them from my garage 😁 1. Pre-Assembled Rear...
  4. Vic_MKVI

F.S BFI v2 Catch Can

Selling a BFI Catch Can V.2 “Essential Kit” with an added bolt to clear those who are running BFI’s engine mounts (if your not running this upgraded mount you won’t use it now). The BFI CC looks clean & meaty with the lines running through the bay. Also have the block off caps for the pcv. Some...
  5. Vic_MKVI

Gas needle at Zero..

Is this a sign of something to come relating to my fuel pump? Started the car and drove off realizing I had zero miles in the gas tank. Impossible because I JUST filled it yesterday with a full tank. Filled it from a quarter tank. Not in the red. Turned the car off / on and it came back to...
  6. Vic_MKVI

Downpipe Question

Hey SoCal members. Has anyone had a AWE DP with a k04 here in Cali? I have a AWE dp but want to know if I can pair this with the ko4 without having to do anything to this DP. CBFA motor here (of course).
  7. Vic_MKVI

FS: ED reps Golf R side skirts - unpainted

Brand new MKVI Golf R sideskirts. Includes new retaining clips for install. Unpainted. $150. Have them on offer up as well.
  8. Vic_MKVI

FS: OEM Detroit Wheels w/ Tires

This set up would be good as a backup or emergency. Daily wheels too if you need them to be. Used Detroits with curb rash however, none are bent or cracked. 2 of the 4 tires are warn with a bit of thread left and the other 2 have very decent thread. P-zero All Seasons. 225/40 Tire. I'm located...
  9. Vic_MKVI

WTB 5mm spacer

LMK what you have for sale. Located in Cali.