GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Hybrid my golf?

Hi thinking about hybriding my golf but I know very little about cars, this is why I'm posting this in hope that I can get all my questions answered. My golf is 2009 MK6 2.0TDI 5 Speed First stage remap bringing it from 110-170bhp, which I'm happy with but I just want more I've in vested a lot...
  2. B

Anyone done performance modifications to a MK6?

I have a golf mk6 2009 2 litre, It's remapped and sitting at 172bhp with 322lbs torque, I'm debating maybe spending a little more and buying some more toys for example an intercooler, upgraded clutch &I fly wheel, full exhaust system and maybe hybrid turbo, I'm just thinking about doing this not...
  3. B

Looking for rear leg fog light bulb?

Anyone know where I could possibly get one? The one that came with my rear led lights won't pass MOT in the UK Thanks
  4. B

Rear led fog for Rear Led Taillights?

I bought a pair of rear led Taillights from xenonz UK, installed them and the rear fog isn't that right and more than likely won't pass our MOT, anyone know where to get a rear led fog bulb?? Much much appreciated Bradley
  5. B

Converting my TDI to GTI

Hi I drive a golf mk6 TDI and I'm In process of converting it into a GTI, full bodykit with stainless steel exhaust, drl headlights and rear led tail lights with edition 35 alloys Has this been done before? And am I stupid for doing it I'm 21 and can't afford a GTI so thought why not just...
  6. B

Looking for cherry red rear led tail lights?

Hi I'm looking for cherry red rear led taillights, spoke with ED and he is out of stock and my car is right hand drive from UK Thanks
  7. B

Converting my TDI to GTI!

Hey I drive a 2009 2.0 golf mk6, going to start a little project of making it into a GTI replica which I'm excited about I'll be doing it bit by bit and including my own we things to make it different, just purchased Rear GTI bumper and GTI spoiler Anyone out there done something like this that...
  8. B

Want to upgrade to GTI rear bumper?

Hi my names Bradley I drive a 2009 mk6 golf tdi with the standard rear bumper I want to upgrade the rear bumper to the GTI, I know I need to change diffuser and exhaust obviously but is there anything I should know or you folks can tell me before I do it please. Much appreciated Bradley :)
  9. B

R20 body kit fitting?

hi was hopeing you guys could help me out I'm new to this site and new to car styling in general. i have a 2009 tdi mk6 golf, I'm really interested in making it a R20 replica on the outside, I've saw several bodykits for sale on eBay primed etc for around £700+ is it just as easy fitting or is...
  10. B

double din for vw golf mk6?

hey i have the standard unit i was looking to buy the proper double that gti's have and some other vw's, I've saw ones with sat nat etc but could yous point me to the best place to purchase one please, I've looked on eBay but dont quiet trust that there any good many thanks
  11. B

GTD fog lights?

I drive a 2009 mk6 golf 2litre TDI was wanting to fit mk6 gtd fog lights to my car, is that possible todo so even though my golf isn't a GTD? If it is possible what do I need todo such as things to purchase. Much appreciated for taking your time to help me out it means a lot Bradley
  12. B

Increasing my BHP??

Hi I drive a 2009 2litre tdi golf mk6 110bhp, I really love it I just want abit more bhp/torque I know remap etc but its my first car im new to all this stuff so I plan to get it first stage remap but I have no idea how much that would increase. thanks for your help and advise, appreciate it...