GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

FS: P3 Cars Gauge GTI

Sold, please delete.
  2. A

FS: P3 Cars Gauge and APR Intake Stage 1

Also have the stage 1 portion of the APR Intake. Used for approximately 24,000 miles. Great condition. Replaced the filter about 6,000 miles ago with an AEM Dryflow. Included the original oiled filter that just needs a good cleaning. Will throw in the breather filter if you are CBFA. $220...
  3. A

5x100 Interlagos?

Today I picked up a set of Interlagos off of Craigslist. I assumed that every set was 5x112 but I just measured and I'm pretty sure they're 5x100.. So I'm stupid for not checking before I bought them. I googled for 5x100 Interlagos but I didn't get anything. Is there really such a thing? Also...
  4. A

Leftover Bolts and Nuts from Front Strut Mount Kit

Not sure what to price these at so I'll do $23 shipped for everything. If you just want individual pieces I'll work with you on those. Too lazy to list off names, so I'll let the pictures do the talking. Thanks.
  5. A

FS: 13.3" MacBook Pro, Mid 2012

What's up guys I'm selling my 13.3 inch MacBook Pro. This model originally release mid 2012 and has a 2.5ghz i5 Intel processor. 4gb of RAM, and a 500gb hard drive. It's in excellent shape, not a scratch or ding on it, and it runs exceptionally. It is running the latest version of OS X...
  6. A

Feeler: Mac User's VCDS package.

Sold! Just testing the waters here, since I don't know how many of you are Apple users. I have an ASUS 11.6" laptop and a Micro-Can VCDS cable for sale. Computer works perfectly fine for VCDS, but I wouldn't use it for much else. It has a 1.4ghz Intel Celeron, 2 gigs of RAM, and a 300gb hard...
  7. A

FS: 42DD Downpipe Spacer

I have a slightly used 42 Draft Designs spacer for sale. These are used to get rid of CELs in association with an aftermarket downpipe. Pictures upon request. $25 shipped.
  8. A

OBDII Not Working

First off I know this should be in the technical forum, but I wanted a quick answer. If necessary, move it. I just installed LED tails and failed to code out the error with VAG-Com. I reverted to stock code and headed home. When I got home, I tried again and my cable wasn't connecting to my...
  9. A

WTB: CBFA Downpipe

I'm looking for a used 3" downpipe for a CBFA engine. As long as it works for CBFA, I'm interested. Even if it's a modified Godspeed. Thanks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk