GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Delete

These the newer ones or older? Have the part number?
  2. A

Tte420

Bump
  3. A

Tte420

Looking to sell my TTE420. The turbo is almost like new, has about 4K miles on it no shaft play or anything. Fits Mk5/MK6. Going a different route in terms of cars. Looking for $1600. Located in north jersey. Can ship as well. Best way to reach me is text 9044014747
  4. A

Snow performance stage 2 Meth kit

Selling my snow performance stage 2 kit, comes with everything needed to instal including 2 nozzles. Location north jersey, message me 9044014747 for pics or more info. $300
  5. A

Volant intake

This intake is both stage one and stage 2. It comes with 2 filters both very good condition. It’s used less than a year on my gti. Message me on my phone if you’re interested or need pics. 9044014747 location is north jersey $150
  6. A

WTB OEM Maf housing

Looking for a maf housing for my GTI, i took it off when installing my intake 2 years ago and now its misplaced. LMK
  7. A

Wtb: Golf R side skirts

Looking to buy golf R side skirts, LMK
  8. A

Apr stage 2 update

Anyone know if we will be expecting a new apr stage 2 file?
  9. A

Wtb Vagcom

Looking for Vagcom lmk
  10. A

Fs Rns315 w/nav

Looking to sell my rns315 thinking about going aftermarket to get a sub. It's in mint condition in my Gti looking to get 350$ OBO I'm negotiable
  11. A

Frame Notch

Looking for someone to notch my frame on my gti. lmk!!!
  12. A

FT/FS WCI MT10

Got a set of Wci MT10's 18x8.5 for sale or trade. All of them other than one of them is in mint condition, i curbed one slightly on the lip. they do come with tires 215/40/18 all at like 75% or more thread. the wheels have been on the car for less than a month. 1 tire has a slight leak but no...
  13. A

1/4 run

I decided to bring my mk6 to the strip over the weekend and ran 2 times, all I can say is I wasn't the happiest. I can't post a pic but I can type them out R/T .638 60' 2.571 330 6.734 1/8 9.881 Mph 79.31 1000 12.498 1/4 14.635 Mph 103.81 The other run was nearly identical at 14.694 and 103.52...
  14. A

Track

Taking my car out to the strip this weekend just to see what I can run, (nothing serious). It's stage 2 with intake + DP and hopefully I can install my fmic this weekend. But my main question here is, would it benefit me if I disconnected the catback and ran open DP?
  15. A

Fitment Question!

I have a set of 18x8.5 Et42 wheels that I'm going to put on after I bag my car, question now is what size tires will I need. I've searched around some say 215, some say 225 and others say 205. Any help would be much appriciated
  16. A

Vag Com

I'm looking for someone around me (Bergen county Nj) with vagcom to do a couple small things for me. Like disable the seatbelt chime, change se mfi stuff for me. I'll give you a nice tip. But if you're looking for like $100 don't bother hitting me up. I'll come to you, on your free time just for...
  17. A

Stock Detroits CHEAP!!!

Selling a set of detroits I have sitting around. All of the have very light scratches and minimal rash except 1. 1 has some rash around the edges. In total they're fine for this price. I'm looking for like 250$ picked up. I'm in the NJ/NY area. I am willing to meet up. I can't get the pics...