GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

Mountain bike thread

Yes. We ride it all the time for that reason, fast! It's near the Arkansas River here in Ft Smith, called Springhill park. Funny thing is you go 2-3 miles from there to Ben Geren park and can find some trails with elevation changes 300-500ft. As far as the condition of the trail, yes its...
  2. V

Mountain bike thread

I just wanted to say I rode in my first mountain bike race a few weeks ago. 9.8 miles with only about 75ft of elevation change. So it's pretty fast trail. Ended finishing 4th in the Clydesdale (200 lbs +). Beat my PR on that ride by 3 minutes. Felt pretty good for my first. Might add a...
  3. V

What's your day job?

Nurse for 18 years. Currently behind a desk doing marketing and patient evaluations for a Long Term Acute Care Hospital. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  4. V

Mountain bike thread

Holy poop! That looks like a helluva good time!! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  5. V

Mountain bike thread

Thank you both very much. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  6. V

Mountain bike thread

Subscribed. Ride 5-6 days/wk here in Fort Smith, AR. Recently upgraded to a Specialized Hardrock Sport 29'er. Just uploaded some handlebar footage from my ride yesterday morning at one of the local parks. All in all it's about 10.5 miles. Right now I only have 2 segments uploaded. I...
  7. V

New guy

Hey everyone! My name is Jason, live in Fort Smith, AR. Picked up a 2012 Shadow Blue Metallic 4 door 6 spd GTi. Certified pre-owned with 28,000 miles. Waiting on dealership to get cross bars and 2 bike holder attachments in to have them installed. Part of the deal. :thumbup: I also have...