GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

FS: CW 2012 GTI DSG, 43500km $23,750

I'm selling my stock MK6 GTI, 4dr, DSG with warranty, fully loaded. Service records and winter tires included. Instead of resizing my pics and loading them below is a link to my detailed add. I love this car like all us MK6 owners do, but I need to downsize my costs and upside to a wagon. Price...
  2. G

GAP insurance?

I talked them down to $500, not too bad considering their initial offer was $1000. Still expensive but worthy protection.
  3. G

GAP insurance?

I just have a hard time paying $600 for something like that. I'll try talking the business manager down to $400 which I feel is reasonable.
  4. G

GAP insurance?

Insurance in Canada is different, you can only buy it from the dealer. My insurance broker does nt sell it and there are no private sellers, sucks cause I feel like the dealer has a monopoly on it.
  5. G

GAP insurance?

I can't buy it from my insurer, only from the dealer and I cannot cancel it. Once its purchased its paid for and I cannot buy it for just 2 years, it has to be purchased for the whole loan term.
  6. G

GAP insurance?

Insurance is going to go with actual cash value, or what the car is worth to buy used at the time. I paid a fair price for the car so really I'm in negative equity over taxes and fees, thats where the $4500 comes from. And no money down on the purchase.
  7. G

GAP insurance?

Have any of you ever bought GAP insurance when you bought your cars? Is it worth it? I'm upgrading to a 12 GTI this week and the dealer is offering GAP insurance for a cost of $600. I know for the first 2yrs I will be in negative equity at worst of about about $4500, but once I make some extra...
  8. G

Your thoughts...trade 2dr 6spd for 4dr DSG?

I drive a 2010 GTI 2dr 6 speed which I love very much, but having 2 doors is becoming a daily frustration for me, in fact I said I would never buy a 2dr car again after having several 4 door cars, but I ended up buying this anyways 18months ago. So there is that and then there is my love hate...