GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. panzr15

FS: Neuspeed FSB and Stock GTI RSB

Selling the stock rear swaybar from my MK6 GTI and a Neuspeed 25mm front swaybar. 60k on the RSB, 8k on the FSB. $200 obo for the Neuspeed. $80 obo for the stock rear. Local buyer preferred, but willing to ship on buyers dime. Located in 77043. Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  2. panzr15

OEM GTI Shift Knob

SOLD!! Selling an OEM Shift Knob left over from my GTI. Asking $40 shipped OBO Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  3. panzr15

CBFA Stock Downpipe and Catback

SOLD!! Selling the OEM down pipe and de-resonated catback from my GTI. Asking $100 each or $180 for both. Located in Houston, local buyer preferred but will ship at buyer's expense. More pics available upon request Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  4. panzr15

FS: New South Performance VentPod

Selling a New South Performance Mk6 VentPod that's already been installed in a new air vent. Never installed it in my GTI before I sold the car. Asking $100 shipped Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  5. panzr15

Moving to Houston

Hey everyone! I am considering relocating to Houston from Southern California. I know many of you will think I'm crazy, but weather aside, imho the writing is on the wall that CA is a lost cause. I'm flying out this week for a 2nd interview and a 3rd serious look at the city. I'm curious what...
  6. panzr15

WTB: Broken RCD-510 or Media Button for RCD-510

Looking to buy a broken RCD-510 stereo as the Media button broke off of mine. Or if you have a Media button for a RCD-510 that works too. Thanks.
  7. panzr15

Broken Media Button RCD-510

The other day the Media button on my RCD-510 randomly popped off my unit. The site of the button just cracked off. Previous owner must have mashed it like a gorilla, cause I hardly ever use it. Any know if I can buy a replacement, or do I need to find a broken stereo to steal it off of? Thanks.
  8. panzr15

Fender Rolling In San Diego

Anyone have a recommendation for a good fender roller in San Diego? Previous owner of my GTI tweaked the inside lip of my front fender, and I'd like to get it rolled back to where it should be Typed like a child on my Nexus 5
  9. panzr15

Updated SPM Downpipe/Exhaust

Hey guys and girls, I picked up an SPM downpipe and high flow cat during ECS Tuning's recent SPM sale. After I place my order, I noticed that the design seems to have changed/updated. All the review/install threads show pictures with a very different exhaust hanger design. I'm curious if anyone...
  10. panzr15

ECS Tuning Catch Can

Hi All, Curious if anyone is running one of ECS Tunings Catch Can Systems? https://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_VI--2.0T/News/Volkswagen_MK6_GTI_Build_Your_Monster/ES2959979/ Haven't been able to find any reviews on it yet. The lack of an "Africa" plate is an interesting approach. If...
  11. panzr15

WTB: Front and Rear Swaybars

Looking for a set of either Neuspeed or APR/Hotchkis front and rear swaybars.
  12. panzr15

Need Help Ordering Replacement Subframe Hardware

I'm in the process of replacing a damaged driver's side subframe, and am looking to replace all the subframe hardware when I tackle this project. Additionally I will be installing both sets of Whiteline bushings, a FSB, and a Tyrol Sport Dead Set kit. After looking through Tyrol Sport kit...
  13. panzr15

Looking for someone with extra WALK Inserts

Hey Guys and Girls, I recently bought a "scratch and/or blemish" set of the Whiteline Anti-Lift Kit bushings off Ebay in a deal that seemed too good to be true. Seems that the deal was just that case. The parts that were in the factory box seemed in perfect order, but it is missing both sets of...
  14. panzr15

Looking for someone with extra WALK Inserts

Hey Guys and Girls, I recently bought a "scratch and/or blemish" set of the Whiteline Anti-Lift Kit bushings off Ebay in a deal that seemed too good to be true. Seems that the deal was just that case. The parts that were in the factory box seemed in perfect order, but it is missing both sets of...
  15. panzr15

FS: Stock GTI Suspension

Installed a set of DG springs & Golf R shocks a few weeks back. Need the OEM GTI shocks and springs gone now. Everything has 65K on them. Perfect for someone needing to go back to stock for a lease return or selling as stock. Includes front and rear strut/shock mounts. These are from a 2DR MT...
  16. panzr15

San Diego Go Karting Event

As we've been discussing over the past couple weeks at the Wednesday night Lolita's/Tea Station meets, we're setting up a go karting event this coming Thursday (6/4) night. The event will be held at Miramar Speed Circuit. I'll be coordinating with MSC to set up a private race for us. As such...
  17. panzr15

Subframe Replacement

Sorry in advance for the potentially lengthy back story. Not long after I purchased my used '10 GTI, I took it into a reputable performance shop, to have them look into a humming sound that I would hear between the speeds of 65 and 75 mph. They didn't find the source of the humming sound, but...
  18. panzr15

Climatic HVAC Not Blowing Cool Air

So I picked up a used '10 GTI about 10 months ago. During the course of my ownership, I've found that the previous owner didnt take as good care of it as it appeared on the surface. Since I bought it, I've noticed that it doesnt seem to do a very good job of venting ambient air into the cabin...
  19. panzr15

Oil leak?

So I was looking under the hood last night, trying to investigate the cause of the faint gas fumes smell I've been smelling ever since I install the Modshack low profile engine trim. The gas smell is only when I first start and idle the car, letting it warm up before driving. It's as if the hvac...
  20. panzr15

WTB: DG Springs for 2DR MT

Just like the title says, looking to buy a set of the Drivers Gear springs for a 2 door manual transmission. I'm located in SoCal, and willing to pay shipping depending on the distance/cost. Thanks.