GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

FS: MK6 GTI TSI DM FORGED RODS

Selling these BRAND NEW DM Forged rods from INA Engineering. Ordered them a couple months ago, custom made because I have the newer TSI motor (2011+ build date) with the 23mm wrist pins. APR, IE, etc do not sell the 23mm wrist pins, only 21mm. This is so I do not have to replace my OEM...
  2. R

456WHP/413WTQ GT3071 STOCK MOTOR DYNO

Just thought I would post this up in its own thread since I did datalogging for the dyno. Still trying to push this thing to its limits and it looks like it has WAY MORE to go! I did three dynos back to back. It was 100 degrees today. 26 PSI, 28 PSI, 29 PSI. Here are the logs. As you can see...
  3. R

MK6 GTI vs GSXR 600 --- 40 to 150

Ran a friend on his GSXR 600 tonight. 40-150, I let him get a jump because he couldn't hear my horn. When he left, I left right after. Caught up around 120. View My Video
  4. R

FORGE sponsored GLI K04 and MK6 GT3071 comparison --

Thought I would post this up for a comparison for all you people deciding upon k04 OR big turbo. The k04 car is the previously FORGE sponsored GLI previously owned by a guy named Shawn. It's a built motor, W/M, K04, GIAC 93 tuned. The GTI is a GT3071, W/M, stock motor. I'm sure this will...
  5. R

Racing myself. Testing HPA DSG software

For your enjoyment. The rev limiter is too high on the transmission and too low on the ECU. Keeps bouncing off the limiter. View My Video
  6. R

2014 Mustang GT 5.0 vs. MK6 GTI

Some mustang at the meet tonight bet me five dollars he would walk me from a 40 roll. He looked in my engine bay, listened to my car, and told his buddies the car is slow and stock. His mods: Intake + Tune 40 roll. I knew how badly I would beat him, so I let him get a car out, and didn't...
  7. R

MK6 GTI GT3071 vs C6 LS3

This was a 40 roll, hard to hear his honks. At the end of the video, there was this HUGE burst of wind that pushed me over to the other lane... Was quite scary. View My Video
  8. R

5x114 17x9 ET45 Enkei RPF1's with 235/45/17 PSS's look pretty good!

Finally got my RPF1s with a 5x114 bolt pattern to bolt up right... Thanks for all the recommendations everyone. I needed to drill out the lug holes a couple MM because these were meant for a smaller shank size than what is normally used. After a couple of hours of drilling and drilling and...
  9. R

BBK for 17x9 ET45 without spacers?

Can someone enlighten me if this is possible? A BBK (any) with 17x9 ET45 without spacers. I've been researching and it looks like my two options are the golf R brakes, or just upgrading my rotor and pads. Not a horrible option, but I would like a BBK down the road. Thanks guys. This is not my...
  10. R

Full Bolt-on 100% E85 2012 135i vs GTI GT3071

Another good run, right after the C7. 100% E85, Race File tuned, Full Bolt-on 135i without passenger VS GTI MK6 GT3071 60 Roll - 155 MPH Video below. View My Video
  11. R

EVO swap AWD Marage (camera) vs C7 vs GTI

I'm back! Had some great runs tonight. Here's the first one. AWD Mirage with a full EVO motor swap (30 psi?) <----Camera Car VS. 2015 Corvette C7 Manual <--- Right lane VS. Yours truly, GT3071 GTI <---- Middle lane 60 roll. The C7 and I got well above 130/140. Was a great run. I had a bus...
  12. R

Enkei RPF1s in SBC 17x9 - Need positive reinforcement to purchase

Literally about to press the "buy" button on these.... But I need some positive reinforcement (or negative so I don't buy them). Anyone have these in SBC on their car? I can't seem to find them on many Mk6s. Maybe it's because the SBC in 17x9 comes in 5x114... Anyways, here's the wheel...
  13. R

Found a nice mount for multiple gauges!

Was searching for a cubby mount for my gauges, and came across this one. There was only one or two hidden threads on it, so I thought I would post it up for you guys. http://www.osirusa.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=VGTI-OPOD-PC&Category_Code=VGTI6IA
  14. R

Tuned, upgraded pulley, modded Shelby Cobra vs MK6 GTI GT3071

Hey everyone! Sadly, I didn't get to run the C7 tonight... or the C6 again; they didn't show. BUT.... I was able to run a modded Shelby Cobra. Not sure what year it was, but it's one of the newer ones. Very quick! I turned my boost down 2 psi before we raced, because I was at 27 psi tonight...
  15. R

Tuned C6 Vette vs MK6 GTI GT3071

Hey everyone, had a spur of the moment race tonight with a friend of mine. Below are the details. C6 LS3 Vette Tuned Intake, Headers, Exhaust Vs MK6 GTI Tuned GT3071 Low 25 roll and we continued til 130, not a good roll for me. I wanted a 60, but we didn't have time. I got pinged by laser a...
  16. R

420/380 WHP/TQ Stock Motor/Fueling GTI GT3071 - it's possible!

Just because I'm so excited of the results, I want to make a dedicated post for the dyno results. My previous dyno was 394 WHP on 24 PSI @ 60-65 degrees out. Here are my dyno results before that - I have always used the SAME DYNO. It is VERY accurate. K04 w/o W/M --- 320 WHP (dyno'd this the...
  17. R

Gauging interest - All inclusive stage 3+ w/ tuning + installation - ~$4500

I just wanted to gauge interest on this... this is not a for sale thread, and it is not finalized yet as we are still finishing up the first tubular manifold with my car. I achieved 395 WHP, corrected, with my GT3071 set-up before the tubular manifold and expect 400+ WHP. This is with no...