GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ACHILLES R32

WTB: OEM LED Taillights

I'm looking to purchase a set of OEM LED Taillights preferably dark cherry without rear fogs . But would be open to other OEM LED options . Thanks
  2. ACHILLES R32

SOLD

I'm selling RCD330G NoName Version supports Android Auto and Apple Car Play here is a link for some pics https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18-yh9oEgH-9PpvKvmhU34SIhBP1b3EAq I also have a camera that's compatible with the RCD330 if you are interest see this post ...
  3. ACHILLES R32

FS: RCD 330 Backup Camera SOLD

Bought this originally to install with my RCD330G , but upgraded to a MIB2 PQ Radio and got a different camera . Bought on eBay from seller below . SOLD Here is a video I found of the same camera installed in a MK5 GTI. Install should be very similar for the MK6 except no cutting of any hatch...
  4. ACHILLES R32

FS: GFB DV+

Selling the DV+, in good condition. Used it for about 10,000 miles. Current tune I have recommends stock DV. So it's been off the car for over a year. Time to sell it and put the money towards some new mods. Asking $90 shipped. Will ship only within the US. Paypal or Zelle.
  5. ACHILLES R32

Time for a New ECU? codes P0480, P0957

Back story, Car is a 2013 GTI with 47,000. Second owner , bought stock at 8,000 miles. ECU Tuned by APR in 2014 at approximately 9,000 miles , had a stage 1+ High Torque tune till August 2019 (42,500 miles) APR tune was one by a local VW dealer , dealer claimed that they bench flashed the ecu ...
  6. ACHILLES R32

WTB: Unibrace RB

I'm looking to buy the unibrace rb , preferably in black. But wouldn't mind the red one as well if I can find a good deal. Please reply or pm me if you have one for sale Thanks
  7. ACHILLES R32

WTB: AWE Tuning Downpipe GTI

I'm interested in purchasing a AWE downpipe for my MK6 GTI. Please message or reply here. Thanks Sent from my Pixel 3a XL
  8. ACHILLES R32

WTB: Tyrol Sport Hatch Brace

Got one
  9. ACHILLES R32

MK5 Sunroof Switch for MK6 Retrofit

Im selling a Mk5 Chinese sunroof switch. $15 shipped My plan was to retrofit the mk5 sunroof switch PCB into the oem switch. It worked with a used oem mk5 switch but LED was a bit dim . So I bought ba new Chinese switch thinking the LED might be better . The switch works but the design is...
  10. ACHILLES R32

RNS 315 Ghost Call - 2013 GTI

I have been having a strange issue lately , when I turn the car on and turn the unit on it calls by own number . The unit indicated that the call is on going and I have to end the call. The phone doesn't actually ring . It's just the head unit that indicates a call in progress. I reset the...
  11. ACHILLES R32

WTB: Neuspeed Charge Pipe (ASAP)

Please delete, bought one.
  12. ACHILLES R32

WTB: Neuspeed FMIC

Please delete Sent from my Pixel
  13. ACHILLES R32

WTB : Neuspeed Discharge Pipe KO3

Please delete, bought one. Sent from my Pixel
  14. ACHILLES R32

WTB: License plate Bracket

Looking to buy OEM license plate bracket. Sent from my Nexus 5X
  15. ACHILLES R32

Is my GTI totaled

I was involved in an accident earlier today, i was at fault. My idiot mistake got me a wreck less endangerment ticket (1st ticket ever). I was trying to merge of the highway and didn't see the car coming and the hit me probably at 55-60mph (55mph zone). Thankfully me and the other driver are...
  16. ACHILLES R32

AC Vent broken.

The other day I noticed that my left center ac vent (above radio) , is completed closed. I turn the dial nothing happens. I called the dealer this morning to schedule an appointment. Hopefully the replacement will be covered under warranty. Has anyone experienced a similar issue? Thanks Sent...
  17. ACHILLES R32

Front GTI Euro Lip Fitment Question

Yesterday I installed the front euro lip on my GTI . However I have a question regarding fitment if I look up close I can see the spoiler tabs that's are inserted into the slots on the bumper and there is a small gap if I press up on the spoiler the gap disappears . My question is whether the...
  18. ACHILLES R32

WTB: OEM LED Tails (Tinted)

Please delete