GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

2.0tdi pulley screw

Just started the car & got a whine when I started to move. Opened tyre bonnet after getting back & noticed that my A/C no longer works & a screw/bolt is sticking out of a pulley (at the bottom on the left of the engine) I got my cambelt & waterpump done less than 4k miles ago so wondering if...
  2. S

2.0 TDi diffuser/valance swap

I've just bought a new exhaust off eBay which came with the rear diffuser/valance & apparently is a direct fit as I've read online & from the description of the item. The issue is it's around an inch too wide for the bumper & the clips don't seem to line up?? Have I been sent the wrong one or...
  3. S

Exhaust - Can I get what I want?

I drive a late 2010 2.0 tdi (140) & I want to upgrade the exhaust system. I don't want anything stupid loud just a nice sound when i put my foot down. Any advice on what would be best, backbox/full system. Odd the shelf/custom built. The look i want is in the pic below. Thanks in advance
  4. S

LED Rear Lights

I've been looking at these tail lights but before spending this much money on some lights I'd like to get a better idea of what they are actually going to look like when they are off. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321057716050?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT Thanks...
  5. S

Scirocco Turbine Wheels

I've seen some wheels that I want on my new Golf but I'm new to picking sizes...The wheels I've seen have a much different offset to what is "allowed" on a standard Golf (From what I've read on the internet) Does anyone know if these will fit or have any pictures of them on a Golf? Thanks