GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

FS: OEM intake Manifold & Euro Switch

I have a OEM intake manifold that I bought a while ago because I believed that mine was starting to go bad. Never ended up putting it in so it’s been sitting here in my room for months now. I also I have a Euro Switch that I bought, had it in for about a month but I have gotten rid of the car...
  2. T

Forge DV BOV spacer

I just took my Forge BOV spacer off my car. Just trying to get rid of it. Starting at $50 OBO. Won't let me put pics on since I'm posting this via my phone. Feel free to text me, I have pics on my phone I can send
  3. T

Uni Intake $275

Uni intake still for sale. text me for pics and details 412-313-3354. would like to get rid of asap
  4. T

Spülen throttle body pipe

I have a barely used Spulen throttle body pipe. Was on the car for roughly 400 miles then took it off. Looking to get around $100 OBO. Somebody please just take it off my hands
  5. T

USP 3" downpipe

I have a catless 3" downpipe for sale. Had it on the car for roughly 20k. Going back to stock so I am looking to get rid of everything. don't have pics on this computer but I do on my phone so pm me and I will send pics. asking 175$ OBO
  6. T

Golf R tails $175

I have a set of dark cherry Depo golf R tail lights. Had them for about a year. Only issue with them is when I bought them for some reason the threaded part inside the one light was missing so the tail light wouldn't sit tightly on the car which resulted in the some water getting it. They still...
  7. T

SPM catback

$450 shipped also have a Uni intake for sale as well as a OEM manifold Intake $300 shipped Manifold $80 shipped
  8. T

MISC GTI PARTS

As of recently I had to flash my car back to the stock tune and I am finally deciding to just sell all of my after market parts. I already sold my intercooler but I have a Unitronic intake, unitronic diverter valve relocation kit and a SPM catback. the exhaust and intake are still on the vehicle...
  9. T

FS: Forge Twintercooler

I have a forge front mount intercooler for a MK6 GTI. Had it on the car for about 10-15k then took it off because I was looking to go back to stock. Im writing this while at work so I don't have any pics with me but if youre interested shoot me a dm. asking $450 OBO