GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

2 Rockymount Bike Racks

I have two rockmount bike racks for sale. Condition is good. I just replaced the mounting hardware since I lost one. $80 for both. I'm not looking to ship them at this moment. I will get pictures up tonight once I get home.
  2. G

MK6 GTI Stock Taillights

I have a set of stock taillights for sale. $50 takes them. I am located in North NJ.
  3. G

OEM Audi S4 19x8.5 et43 Peelers

I have for sale the following wheels. They do not come with tires. They are located in NJ. The center bore is 66.56. $700.
  4. G

2010 VW GTI Revo Stage 3 $12,000 72,000 miles

2010 VW GTI the wheels and the intake have changed but that's it. Exterior: ECS Tuning Blue Tinted Blind Spot Mirrors Black and Red VW Front Emblem Black Rear Emblem Depo LED Tailights Alzor 620 18x8 ET 35 Wheels Interior: German Flag Lumbar Inserts Deautokey LEDS Double Apex USB Charger...
  5. G

FS: Hyperco Springs for KW/ST coilovers

****Sold**** I also have a set of (4) BNIB Hyperco coilover springs. These springs will greatly improve the handling characteristics of your car as KW/ST supplied springs are very very soft. These are also shorter which means you can go lower. All you need is a pair of linear springs adapter...
  6. G

FS: Eibach Pro Kit on stock struts

I have a set of Eibach Pro Kit springs on stock struts for sale. All you will need to do is buy the strut bearings for the fronts. 20,000 miles $150. I do have pictures that I will get uploaded soon.
  7. G

Stock Mass Air Flow Housing and Sensor

I have a stock MAF sensor and housing for sale. It was bought because i thought i was having a sensor issue and was not. MAF has about 50 miles on it. $50 shipped.
  8. G

BSH race intake

I have a used BSH intake for sale. I am the second owner so mileage wise I couldn't tell you. I have put about 10,000 miles on it. When I bought it it didn't have the heat shield. I ordered a new one and a replacement filter. There was damage before I received the intake hence the gold...
  9. G

Red Top R8 coils

I have 4 coils that I would like to sell. They have about 20,000 miles on them. The only thing wrong with them is that one of the clips is broken. See the picture below. $50 shipped
  10. G

FS: ECS Billet Boost Tap

Sold I have for sale a lightly used ECS billet boost tap. Pretty self-explanatory. I'm running a catch can now so I have no need for this. $25 shipped. I'll provide you to PCV hose as well for $35 shipped. https://www.ecstuning.com/News/VW_MKV_GTI_ECS_Billet_Boost_Tap_2005_2006_2007_2008/
  11. G

Homelink, auto dimming rear view mirror

Is there anything that is a direct hookup from an Audi or another VW? Searched and found nothing. I saw a guy in the Passat forum who made his own and then another guy who is selling one on VW vortex that a company made.
  12. G

5x112 Enkei RPF1's 18x8 ET 35

*****SOLD***** I have 18x8 ET 35 Enkei RPF1's for sale. They have tires on them. one rear tire has a plug. The wheels do not have center caps and one wheel has slight curb damage. I measured the tread and three tires are 6/32nds and one is 5/32nds. Below is a picture of the slight rash. All...
  13. G

Turbo back Exhaust VA

SOLD I have a turbo back exhaust off my GTI. Nothing wrong with it. I got the new ECS exhaust. The downpipe is raceland and the catback is made by Magnaflow. I loved the sound of this exhaust. $250. I will not ship
  14. G

GTI Raceland/ Magnaflow Turboback Exhaust

SOLD I have a turbo back exhaust off my GTI. Nothing wrong with it. I got the new ECS exhaust. The downpipe is raceland and the catback is made by Magnaflow. I loved the sound of this exhaust. $250. I will not ship. I have been deployed.
  15. G

K03 Turbo w/ 45,000 miles

SOLD!
  16. G

Revo SPS

I have for sale a Revo SPS. This allows you to switch back and forth between each performance programs and put the car into valet mode. It plugs right into you obd2 sensor and will beep to let you know the change has occurred. If you are interested in this please let me know. $100 shipped link...
  17. G

FS: REVO SPS

I have for sale a Revo SPS. This allows you to switch back and forth between each performance programs and put the car into valet mode. It plugs right into you obd2 sensor and will beep to let you know the change has occurred. If you are interested in this please let me know. $100 shipped link...
  18. G

Revo SPS

SOLD! I have for sale a Revo SPS. This allows you to switch back and forth between each performance programs and put the car into valet mode. It plugs right into you obd2 sensor and will beep to let you know the change has occurred. If you are interested in this please let me know. $100...
  19. G

FS: Stock K03 Turbo

I have a stock K03 for sale. This came off the car at 46,000 miles. It is in the box and ready to be shipped. I took it off the car because I went K04. If you are interested in this please text me at 301-785-4402 for the fastest response. Pics will go up tomorrow. $300/ obo