GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ebuuz

WTB: eurojet high flow catalytic converter

Long shot but I recently got a eurojet turboback that has the test pipe - if anyone has the high flow cat section laying around and wants to sell please let me know. Getting too old to deal with stinky fumes
  2. ebuuz

Headliner DIY pics

This isn’t a how to guide - there’s enough info on the forums and YouTube now to figure it out if you’re feeling motivated enough. I am just posting this to motivate people to take this on if you’re annoyed at this problem. I cut off my headliner and ran without one for about six months before...
  3. ebuuz

FS: 02Q KZS 6MT transmission $200 OBO

$200 OBO Got a 02Q KZS from my 2012 GTI with 101K on it. Loud chatter in neutral and loud metallic rattle while engaged in fourth gear. Not sure if it’s a shift fork, bad synchro/bearing, or gear - but the case is good and intact and you may swap out the internals or use for parts. Will come...
  4. ebuuz

Tyrolsport master cylinder bracket

SOLD Thanks guys $200 shipped obo This upgrade feels great on stock brakes, upgraded pads, and even my ttrs bbk on street pads. With track pads, however; the braking power is too crazy (lol). Might be my brake assist settings but don't have vagcom anymore. Good upgrade for those who...
  5. ebuuz

Laguna Seca decibel limit

Wasn't able to find any information on this forum regarding this topic. I am interested in running at Laguna Seca in June, there is a 90 db limit. Any of you guys with turboback exhausts run there successfully? I have a catted CTS turboback exhaust, which is relatively tame. So I'm...
  6. ebuuz

Unibrace UB with CTS turboback

Just wondering if anyone had this combo. Got a catted downpipe from CTS and it looks like I can fit the UB without the spacer kit. Just wanted confirmation before participating in the group buy. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. ebuuz

Buttonwillow Dec 20th

Hey there. Track newbie here will be hitting up Buttonwillow on the 20th with Speed Ventures. This will be my first time on the track (only ran streets of willow once before), so I'll be in the beginner group getting a feel for it. Would love to see more VWs there! I'm coming in a group...