GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

OEM / + / Aftermarket Items

Hi all, Lost the car, have a few items for sale, if anyone is interested. Located in NYC and have somewhat of a preference to not ship most of these. But things and package deals can be worked out. - RNS510 (Last Revision w. SSD, Two Harnesses, Bluetooth Module, Antenna & Mic) - $500 - OEM...
  2. K

Interior Door Cards (Bare) - 4 Door - R - NYC/CT - Pickup - $150 (OBO)

Holidays bump. "OBO" was implied but not stated.
  3. K

Interior Door Cards (Bare) - 4 Door - R - NYC/CT - Pickup - $150 (OBO)

Do you have a 4-Door Golf with a badly damaged door panel or just plain boring non-leather doors and want to remedy the situation? Then this ad is for youuuuuuu......! 👉 Up for sale are four door cards from an R, with gray stitching, in very good condition, but a few visible nicks due to...
  4. K

FS: SPM Track (Catless) Mid-Pipe - NYC

EDIT: SOLD Hello, As the title states, I have for sale a Track Pipe from SPM setup. I bought a catted version about a year ago and this has been sitting in my apt. as home decor ever since, waiting for its day to shine. Unfortunately, I don't think that day will arrive, so might as well...
  5. K

CECM - Right Back Up Light Pin - Can Someone Confrim?

Hi all, Found some time this past weekend to finally do the RLS retrofit but have run into a problem. Because I have rear LED's with fogs and the wires in Black Pin28 and Brown Pin47 switched (didn't want to have the one from brown connector hanging), I have mistakenly tapped into the wrong...
  6. K

Door EEPROM Reprogramming - Possible w/o Dealer Intervention?

Good time of day, I recently installed auto-folding mirrors (#becauseeuro) and have been trying since then to figure out how to enable folding from the fob / unfolding with ignition on/door open. Upon searching forums of our overseas friends, I was able to see that they have found a solution by...
  7. K

Possible Fuel Pump Issue? - Need Advice

Hello, fellow GTI owners, Need your input. For the past few weeks the car has been starting very rough, if at all, and very often choking and dying after. During cold starts it keeps cranking for good three of four seconds and (often) starts. During warm starts it starts right away, but then...