GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. bers_mk6

MK6/MK5 Airlift Performance Slam Series Kit

About 12.5k on the set up V2 Management with 3/8th lines Front Slam series Bags Rear: Double Bellow Bags Bilstein shocks 5 Gallon Black Tank Dual 480 Vair Compressors (one could use a rebuild) Harness and controller and included All you would need is a fresh set of 3/8ths airline and you...
  2. bers_mk6

Airlift Autopilot v2

Selling my autopilot v2 3/8ths management. Located in Milwaukee Wi. Willing to ship. Looking for $650 obo! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Text 414-758-9490 if interested Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. bers_mk6

WI: Stock MK6 GTI Catback and Downpipe

Have my stock Catback and downpipe from my mk6. Looking to get rid of it ASAP $300 obo for both. Located in Milwaukee Wi call or text 414-758-9490 if interested. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. bers_mk6

MK6 Part out

Have a few extra parts from my mk6 gti that are just laying around my garage so they need a new home! 2 morimoto hid ballasts 80obo 2 CSG mirror caps have drivers and passenger side In new condition. 60 obo 3 Ed reps cherry led tail lights, missing drivers side outer light. Inner light has...
  5. bers_mk6

WTB Dark Cherry LED Tails

Hey Guys, Looking to pickup a set of Dark Cherry LED tails. Let me know what you all have shipped to 53228. Pay Pal ready.
  6. bers_mk6

Borla Catback

Selling my borla cat back off my mk6 GTI. It's less than a year old and has no cracks or leaks. 2.5in diameter with 4in tips Going a different route with my exhaust so this one has to go. Located in Milwaukee WI, local pickup preferred. Will ship at buyers expense. 500 obo
  7. bers_mk6

BC Racing Br Type Coilovers Milwaukee Wi

Selling my BC racing br type coil overs. Purchased new in April of this year. 5.6k miles on them so far. Coilovers are not blown or seized. They are still under the factory warranty through April 16th of 2016. I will include the warranty card with the purchase receipt for warranty purposes...
  8. bers_mk6

BC Racing Br Type Coilovers Milwaukee Wi

Selling my BC racing br type coil overs. Purchased new in April of this year. 5.6k miles on them so far. Coilovers are not blown or seized. They are still under the factory warranty through April 16th of 2016. I will include the warranty card with the purchase receipt for warranty purposes...
  9. bers_mk6

FS Rotifom BLQ 18x8.5 5x112 $1200

Selling my Rotiform Blq's 9/10 condition wheels are 5x112 size 18x8.5 Et 45 in a Machined silver finish. Wheels will come with tires 225/40/18 Price is OBO shoot me an offer! Located in MKE but will ship at the buyers expense. See CL link below http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pts/5164219315.html
  10. bers_mk6

VW GTI OEM RCD-510 Trade for OEM non touch screen radio +CASH

Hello, Looking to trade my RCD-510 plus $150 cash on your end for the OEM RCD 310 non touch screen radio.Located in Milwaukee Wi. PM me with any offers. Thanks!
  11. bers_mk6

Replacing Ed's LED housings with OEM housings

Hello Mk6! I have a set of the Eds LED headlights. My buddy was polishing the lights to re apply clear coat and long story short one cracked. Does anyone know if I can swap the OEM lens's onto the Eds lights? Also when baking the lights whats the best way to re-seal them? Do I just use the glue...
  12. bers_mk6

WTB Passenger headlights/ Headlight housing

Hello, Looking to buy passenger side headlight housings or the full headlight assembly. Located in Milwaukee Wi, Willing to pay shipping.
  13. bers_mk6

Engine idling rough/ RPMs fluctuating

Hello Everyone, Im posting this on behalf of a friend. He is having Idling/RPM fluctuating issues and misfires. See below for a synopsis of his issue. Also see engine codes below. Any help and or assistance would be greatly appreciated. "2009 Volkswagen GTI 81k Miles 2.0TSI Issue: When I...
  14. bers_mk6

WTB MK6 gti coilover suspension

Hello Mk6 Fam, Looking to purchase a set of coilovers. Let me know what you have! Located in Milwaukee Wi but will pay shipping if they are what I am looking for. Prefer ST or BC racing brand coils.
  15. bers_mk6

Bers_Mk6 Function meets form

Hello All, I purchased my 2011 white mk6 gti in January of 2015. A little background about myself. I've been fascinated with cars ever since my brother first showed me the movie The Fast and the Furious back in 2001. Yes as corny as it sounds that movie sparked my automotive interest. At the...
  16. bers_mk6

The Next Car Swap

so why not just buy a golf r?
  17. bers_mk6

The Next Car Swap

ever think about just getting a golf r?
  18. bers_mk6

Transmission replacement after 3 weeks of ownership.

Hello Golf MK6! I've been lurking around here for quite sometime. I purchased a white 2011GTI about 3 weeks ago. Coming from a 2012 civic si I was really excited about the power of the GTI. Sold my Si and the next day a purchased my GTI. On the way home from the dealer I noticed that 5th gear...