GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Invidious

WTB: APR intake & Stage 2 pipe mk6 Gti

Looking for new/used in good condition for 2013 mk6 gti. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Invidious

Clunky shifts into 1st gear

Hey guys, I'm looking for someone to shed some light on an issue I'm having with my 2013 gti. Less than 25k miles and MT of course. Im having a problem every so often shifting into 1st gear. Sometimes it'll be smooth like butter and other times it will feel rough/clunky or halfway engaged. When...
  3. Invidious

WTB - Golf R Bumper Grilles

Looking to buy the upper, lower and both side grilles. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Invidious

WTB: BBS RS Faces 16"-18" w/ or w/o center caps

Looking to buy BBS RS Faces sizes from 16" to 18" with or without center caps. Preferably looking for 5x112 but other patterns are acceptable. I don't care what condition they are in. I'm looking for faces only. Located in South Florida and will pay shipping. Feel free to post here or text me...
  5. Invidious

Dried/sunbaked soap in chrome

Hey guys, my local dealership took my car through its auto carwash and let soap dry on my rims. Ive tried a couple methods and nothing is getting this crud off. Soap/water and mothers chrome cleaner isn't working. I know little to nothing about detailing. Hope you guys can help me out. Sent...
  6. Invidious

FS: Billy Boat CBE & OEM Front lip

Currently just looking for some offers. Exhaust goes for 1,300 new. Make me an offer, do not ask how much...OEM Front lip is like new.(Carbon steel grey) 10k miles on the lip. No chips or scrapes. Will post picture upon request. Exhaust System has the resonator cut out.(Still have it.) The whole...
  7. Invidious

Tristan's First build

So... I purchased my lovely 2013 gti wolfsburg 4D on January 17th of this year. Manual transmission. Bought used ofc with only 10k miles. Pretty much bought the car before it was even serviced or listed online. According to the salesman it is "rare to find a 4-door manual trans. gti down here in...
  8. Invidious

Bc Racing coilover spring-rates

I'm trying to run an aggressive "stance fitment" on my BC Racing coilovers (extreme low version). The springs seem really soft and the slightest offset on the street will even make the ride height look uneven in the rear. Driving up decently slanted surfaces ie: my drive way causes the lip of my...
  9. Invidious

Looking for reputable shop to notch my frame

Tired of smacking my axle. Can anyone please recommend someone or a shop that does clean work? Willing to drive anywhere from Miami to west palm. Thanks.