GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Leo_Freitas

Roof Rack (4 door)

Looking for a roof rack for my GTI. I’m located in Southeast FL. Anyone selling or know of anyone please PM me. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  2. Leo_Freitas

RNS-510 MINT condition

SOLD!!!!
  3. Leo_Freitas

Valentine V1 (latest version) W many extras

Latest version of software and hardware, comes with concealed display, Bluetooth adapter (for Android and iPhone) Savvy, carrying case, mount, direct wire cable and cigarette lighter plug. Located in South Florida Local only. Asking $300 for everything Pm me for more info and pics
  4. Leo_Freitas

OEM Roof Rack W/ Thule Fairing and 2 Rocky mountains bike rack

OEM roof rack. I have it plasti dipped in black for a more slick look. 2 Rocky mountains bike rack white. Have all the necessary hardware and keys. $280 OBO Located in Boca Raton, Fl. Local only. Not looking to ship it!!! PM for more info Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  5. Leo_Freitas

DEPO REPS Tails and Headlights

Used for about 18 months. Inner lights have a slight discoloration but other than that they are great. Removed becaused I got OEMs Tails are no longer available. Sold. Headlights Used for around 2 years and removed them off the car about 3 months ago. I have so much extra studd for these...
  6. Leo_Freitas

White N Red P3 VIDI With Splitter Cable

Selling my P3 VIDI in New condition. Had it in the car for about 1 year. Got it because it looks great but I never used because of its functionality and features. It also comes with a OBD2 cable splitter. I had the P3 and a Bluetooth dongle attached. Bluetooth is not included. P3 retails for...
  7. Leo_Freitas

P3 VIDI Whitr/Red

Selling my P3 VIDI in New condition. Had it in the car for about 1 year. Got it because it looks great but I never used because of its functionality and features. It also comes with a OBD2 cable splitter. I had the P3 and a Bluetooth dongle attached. Bluetooth is not included. P3 retails for...
  8. Leo_Freitas

Eonon GA5153F Android Head Unit

Selling my Android powered head unit. It was purchased in January. Still has warranty. The head Unit is great, I love it. Just decided to go on a different direction. I have attached some images of the unit working so you can have an idea of how the head unit works. The apps I use a lot on...
  9. Leo_Freitas

Candy white side markers

I'm selling my matching candy white side markers. They are in great shape. Used them for about a month but since I need a new bumper, I'd decided to get it shaved. $75 shipped More pictures available upon request Added another picture Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
  10. Leo_Freitas

Sunroof Air Deflector

Hey, I'm looking for an air deflector. What brand do you guys recommend? Thanks everyone Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
  11. Leo_Freitas

H&R or Koni

Wrong post. Instagram @MK6_Vizsla Posted from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk
  12. Leo_Freitas

Wheel size... Thinking of going 19s. Need advice

I'm thinking about getting some 19s on my car, I don't have it lowered and I'm not really planning on lowering it. What wheel specs am I looking for in order to avoid rubbing or other issues. Thanks for the help guys This is the car now Instagram @MK6_Vizsla
  13. Leo_Freitas

P3 V.I.D.I

Sold
  14. Leo_Freitas

P3 V.I.D.I. With or without Vent

Sold
  15. Leo_Freitas

RCD 510 VERSION F

In Mint condition. Price $240 - shipping included. Buyer pays for PayPal fees. Code included. Located in South Florida it's off the car ready to be shipped
  16. Leo_Freitas

Great Shape Detroit (set of 4)

Selling a set of Detroits. Great shape. They are all boxed and ready for buyer. Had them on my GTI and recently replaced them. I will take pictures of each wheel and text them upon request. Price $400 local pick up preferred. Buyer pays shipping. Located in South Florida. Delray Beach. Leo