GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Jared32

Mk6 gti part out

Delete
  2. Jared32

Wtb clutch!!

I'm looking to buy a low mileage clutch setup for stage 2+. Let me know what up you have! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Jared32

I'm giving away 20k !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

It was gonna land on a number but suddenly it jerked and went on to the next lose space[emoji38] Sent from my distracter to yours...
  4. Jared32

White streaked wheels!!??!!

Hey guys I've got a little problem here. I was washing my car the other day and I was using some mothers wheel and tire cleaner. I have used it before with no problems but this time I sprayed it on and started rinsing it off and there were white streaks left on my wheels![emoji27] I tried...
  5. Jared32

Murray Kentucky

Yeah the MSU had a good team last year! I think the closest one to me is in Clarksville which is close to Nashville. I've never been there yet though since I got my car only about a month ago Sent from my iPhone using Tappytalkie
  6. Jared32

Murray Kentucky

Yea that's bout what I figured I think it's because there's not really any VW dealers very close. The closest one to me is about 2 hours away... Sent from my iPhone using Tappytalkie
  7. Jared32

Murray Kentucky

I was just wandering if there was anyone else on this forum from Murray, Paducah, Mayfield, KY area. I saw another GTI in Murray on MSU campus the other day but can't seem to find anything on here closer than Nashville TN...