1. kerp

WTB: Catted Downpipe

N/A
  2. kerp

WTB: RSR Clutch

Let me know what you got, thanks.
  3. kerp

WTB Yakima S6 Whispbars

Looking for a set of these at a decent price. Even better if they come with the four-door foot pack (K334W). Let me know what you have, thanks!
  4. kerp

WTB: Rear Cargo Mat

N/A
  5. kerp

WTB RSR Clutch Components

Starting to piece together my next clutch, looking for anyone with parts they are trying to get rid of. Thanks!
  6. kerp

Oil Leak Help

7. kerp

Plugging Intake Manifold Port

Installed a boost gauge and went with the no buzz tap kit originally. Found a good deal, so switching to the New South boost tap. Wondering what would be the most efficient way to plug the tapped hole? I read someone mentioned a cap, but I'm not sure where I would obtain such a thing. Any other...
  8. kerp

Thule Aeroblade Roof Rack w/ Rooftop Snowsport Carrier (2DR)

My buddy parted ways with his MK5 recently. He swooped a full roof rack setup, but never got around to using it. Figured I'd post this up and help him move this thing. All components are brand new. Located in San Diego, CA. Willing to ship, each component is shipped in a separate (OEM) box. PM...
  9. kerp

Koni Yellow Sport v. Koni STR.T

I'm looking to upgrade my suspension as I approach 40K. I have set of VWR springs waiting to be installed, just need to pull the trigger on a set of shocks. I'm torn between the Koni Yellow or STR.T. I never track my car, nor do I intend to. It's my DD with bursts of spirited driving here and...
  10. kerp

WTB: Rubber Rear Cargo Liner

Located in San Diego, let me know if you got anything.
  11. kerp

WTB: Neuspeed Rse12 or Lagunas

Almost time to mount my new tires. I would like to upgrade before mounting them to my Detroits, if possible.
  12. kerp

(Feeler) WTS: VWR Springs

No longer for sale, installing them.
  13. kerp

WTB: DG Springs (4D MT), Koni Yellows

Prefer brand new. May be open to used, depending on the condition.
  14. kerp

APR CBFA Breather Filter

SOLD
  15. kerp

WTB Magnaflow CBE

16. kerp

de Autokey HID Error

I purchased my car used in with what appear to be Ed's Replicas. With the stock bulbs, I had no issues but once I switched to de Autokey's H7RC HID kit, I have been getting a bulb-out error on the left and right. I understand why it would throw the error, but find it odd since I have the canbus...
  17. kerp

Headlight UV Protection

Going to be getting my headlights refinished for free at my dealer's service department. I assume they will clear coat them in the end. As an extra precaution, I want to keep them protected/ maintained. I read several posts and saw some people went with Lamix-x. Seemed to work well, but read...
  18. kerp

Used GTI previously flashed (confirmed)

Hey, fairly new around here. I bought a used 2012 GTI at the end of last year. It has been my dream car since I was 14, and I am still in love. I know the previous owner took great care of it but last time I was at the dealer's service department, he told me they had to remove and throw away...