GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Carsonmkvi

VW Austin wheels on mk6

I might be the only UG golf that has the mk7 GTI wheels, or at least I think I am cause I wanted to know what they looked like on this color. Yes this would probably be a better topic in color-specific threads, but probably easier to find in the general wheels thread. I really love the mk7 and...
  2. Carsonmkvi

Anyone have this radio?

Looking to add BT, Nav and all the goods without going the OEM route. Just wondering if anyone has this radio. I really just want to know if it's backup camera compatible. That's the deal breaker for me...
  3. Carsonmkvi

WARNING DO NOT BUY THESE WHEELS

I wanted to wait until the wheels got put on to inform people of my problems. Power wheels pro is a company that sells wheels for our cars. This brand actually sells Alzor wheels that are bad quality and have major issues. They had shipping problems, costing me over a month without knowing if...
  4. Carsonmkvi

HELP MY WHEELS WOBBLE

So I posted awhile ago saying that I got some wheels and they had a little bit of a wobble to them. Took the car to the shop, got it aligned, balanced, whole 9. And when I got the car back it still had the same problem. I ordered hub centric rings for them, as it needed, and it fixed the wobble...
  5. Carsonmkvi

Maxton front lip

I've seen some front lip/splitter options for our cars, and most of them aren't really good looking or they have to be painted. Does anyone have pictures of what it looks like on our cars? Maybe even in UG?
  6. Carsonmkvi

BAD VIBRATING

So I just got new wheels put on and ever since then, my car vibrates really bad. I've let the tires break in, I've gotten an alignment, wheels are balanced. The only thing I can think of is that I might need hub rings, but I feel like that tiny piece of plastic isn't going to solve my problem...
  7. Carsonmkvi

Paddle Shifters?

I recently got my hands on a GTI steering wheel with no controls and paddles. I have an automatic golf and was wondering if I could get them to work with the tiptronic transmission. Anyone try this yet?
  8. Carsonmkvi

FS STOCK TAILS

I got LED tails and no longer need them. I'd take $150 shipped to wherever you want within the 48 lower states. Or if anyone wants to go stock and has springs or coils, I will trade with cash. PRICE IS OBO THE WORST I CAN SAY IS NO.
  9. Carsonmkvi

WTB LED HEADLIGHTS

WTB LED headlights! They are always here, and then gone. Please PM me, it would be easier for me. Thanks!
  10. Carsonmkvi

3 inch exhaust question

For the people with 3 inch exhaust...does it affect the acceleration of the car a lot? On my old civic, it was the worst idea ever...please help!
  11. Carsonmkvi

Wheel fitment question!

So I've gotten the ability to get the 2015 euro golf r wheels. They are 19/9.5 does anyone have an idea what it will look like?
  12. Carsonmkvi

WTB GOLF R EXHAUST

Looking to do a center exit conversion. I've posted this before and no views:( I need the stock muffler!
  13. Carsonmkvi

LED Headlight

I always see pics here and there of Ed's lights, or OPD, but I never see pictures of them lit up and running. When you search on Google, you get a white gti that has orange fogs, and it makes me change my mind on spending the money, but then you see a red golf r with them and reconsider. I just...
  14. Carsonmkvi

Need Help VAGCOM

Looking to do some tweaks as well as fix for my new tails. Located in Myrtle Beach, SC
  15. Carsonmkvi

WTB R20 MUFFLER

Looking for a muffler with the middle exit exhaust. Aftermarket or stock doesn't matter to me. PLEASE PM.
  16. Carsonmkvi

VAGCOM NEEDED IN SC

I just purchased golf r tails. eBay reps and am in need of someone who can do the VCDS coding. I would also like to do some tweaks while I'm doing it. Willing to drive but I am in the Myrtle beach area. Anyone down for a ride and some lunch on me?
  17. Carsonmkvi

WTB SET OF AUSTINS MK7 GTI WHEELS

Looking for a set of austins! With or without tires. Doesn't matter to me. Must be shipped unless you're in SC, NC, GA.