GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

[WTB] CSG Golf R Side Skirts

Hi, As the title shows. Looking to buy some Golf R side skirts for my GTI, preferably ones that are already painted to match mine in CSG.
  2. K

AC hose replacement

So about a month ago my AC stopped working. I was able to survive a little bit without it until recently. I took it in the shop last week and the guy replaced the VW core vents & put some dye in to test for leaks/recharged the system. A day later it stopped working. I took it back today & they...
  3. K

Noticed this random rubberband sticking out after I got home...

http://imgur.com/a/sj69q Anyone have any idea where it's to or what it does? lol
  4. K

Resonator delete on an aftermarket exhaust

Looking to make my GTI a decent amount louder (not obnoxious) and I was curious if anyone has done a resonator delete on an aftermarket catback? I currently have a EuroJet TBE. The sound is good all around, but I want something a little beefier without having to spend hundreds on another DP or...
  5. K

Anyone experienced w/ fender rolling (South-central PA)

Hi guys, I have zero experience rolling my fenders whatsoever and the shops that are around me don't wish to do it due to liability issues (understandable). I know it can be tricky which is why I'm reaching out. As far as location I'm in Chambersburg - about an hour from Harrisburg, 30 min...
  6. K

Anyone experienced with rolling fenders in the south-central PA area?

Hi guys, I have zero experience rolling my fenders whatsoever and the shops that are around me don't wish to do it due to liability issues (understandable). I know it can be tricky which is why I'm reaching out. As far as location I'm in Chambersburg - about an hour from Harrisburg, 30 min...
  7. K

OEM Wheel bolts + locks on Rotiform BLQs?

Hi guys, Getting ready to put my BLQs (18x8.5 et45) on the GTI but I wasn't sure if I needed to buy new wheel bolts & locks. I'm pretty sure the bolts are ball seat which is what the OEM ones are if I'm not mistaken, but I'm not sure if the locks will fit or not. Anyone know the answer? If they...
  8. K

[WTB] CSG Color Matched Front Side Markers

Title says it all. Really looking to get my hands on some of these. Thank you!
  9. K

WTB: Modshack Intake Bracket

Looking for this piece since Modshack doesn't make them anymore. Any help is greatly appreciated!