GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Sold-CTS Boss 600 Kit

**Sold** I am selling my CTS Boss 600 Kit that I got a year ago. Has a brand new wastegate that came from CTS. Installed and removed off my car by Bluewater Performance in Denver so work done by a professional shop. Comes with oil lines, piping and a CTS throttle pipe that needed to be...
  2. A

Sold-Torqbyte PM4 with full wiring harness.

I am selling my Torqbyte PM4 with full wiring harness for 350 dollars plus shipping. These are going for 700 dollars brand new. Please be patient with me to get you a shipping qoute and reply to a PM. Life is busy right now.
  3. A

ZZP Injectors with VW/Audi wiring harness

I am selling my one year old, used ZZP injectors. They are spliced into the factory wiring harness so should be ready to use. I am asking 200 dollars for these plus shipping. They are 380 new and you have to ruin a wiring harness to splice them into your current wiring harness. Please be...
  4. A

Sold-Nostrum HPFP and Unused Injectors

I am selling my one year old Nostrum HPFP and unused Injectors. The HPFP came off my car and I used it for one year. Still in working shape. I used ZZP injectors which I will be selling on a different post. The injectors I had listed before but never sold. I am selling both together for 500...
  5. A

Delete

Starting new thread to sell these.
  6. A

Sold-Grams Throttle Body and Silicone Coupler

Grams Throttle Body and Silicon Coupler for sale. About 20K miles of use. Car is going back to stage 2 for sale. 230 plus shipping. Let me know if you have any questions. Site- https://gramsperformance.com/induction/throttle-body/70mm-mk5-6-throttle-body-black.html
  7. A

Sold-Fluidampr Pulley For Sale

For sale is a Fluidampr pulley. About 20K miles of use. Car is going back to stage 2 to sell. The pulley is in good shape. See photos and post any questions below. 210 plus shipping. Comes in box and packaging in the photo. 5.3 lbs shipped. Site (pulley specs at the bottom)...
  8. A

Chance for a MFactory Rear LSD for Golf R/A3/TT

I have been in touch with MFactory about bringing back the chance for a rear LSD for Gen 4 Haldex equipped VWs and Audis. This means the MK6 Golf R, the 8J Gen 2 TTS and the 8P Post Face Lift A3s. MFactory said it would take 15-20 people committed to buying one to make it worth their time...
  9. A

New/Unused IE Rods For Stock Pistons IERHVT1

I have am selling a set of four drop in IE rods for the TSI stock pistons. These rods have never been used. I got these for my 2013 build but these don't fit the newer engine stock piston wrist pin diameter. I am selling because the pistons in my 2013 car, it has a larger wrist pin diameter...
  10. A

CTS Boss 600 Kit and Nostrum

Upgrading from APR Stage 3 kit to a CTS Boss 600 kit with a Gen 2 GTX3071R and Nostrum HPFP and Injectors. Low side is a PM4 Torqbyte controller with a TTRS fuel basket. Anyone have feedback about the CTS Boss kits? Seems the MK7 peoples are liking them.
  11. A

APR Stage 1 Carbonio

Selling my APR Carbonio Stage 1 intake. It is a bit worn in places due to age and a few engine swaps. We had to trim the driver side screw mount due to a crack. It held in place with one screw, the bracket and the connection to the MAF housing. This saw me through 450 horse power so these...
  12. A

APR Marketing Email Mistakes

Below is a marketing email I got from APR. First, I never got a Stage 1 tune from Avalon Motorsports. I have never been there. I have called them a few times about random stuff, not APR. Second, there is a pretty big typo the last sentence of this marketing email. Third, I am an APR...
  13. A

034 Billet Dogbone Insert

Used for about 15000 miles. Good shape. Sold!
  14. A

034 Catch Can

Sold. 034 catch can. Working. Catch can has been drained of sludge.
  15. A

Torqbyte PM3 Fuel Pump Driver with Complete Wiring

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt218/A3ForTheWin/IMG_20160329_1859324121_zpsmkaw5cko.jpg http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt218/A3ForTheWin/IMG_20160506_1734260861_zpsf2ypccs5.jpg Selling my Torqbyte PM3 Fuel Pump Driver with all the connected wiring you need. It has the VAG Plug N Play...
  16. A

ATP Turbo Additional Fuel Injector Holder

Was looking to go fifth injector but I decided not to so selling this fuel injector folder. This is a mild steel version. 55 plus shipping normally 65 plus shipping. [/URL] Site link: http://www.atpturbo.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=ATP-FUL-013
  17. A

United Motorsports Rear Trailing Arm Bearing Kit

I am selling an United Motorsports Rear Trailing Arm Bearing Kit for 200 and free shipping. I got these from Blue Water but need the money for repairs. They are 220 with free shipping from BW at this time. 034's kit is 250. Never been used, brand new. My loss is your gain...
  18. A

Torqbyte CM5 LT For Sale

Now Sold! Torqbyte CM5 LT For Sale Sold! Selling my Torqbyte CM5 LT. Never has been used. Brand New in Box. Selling because I am not going to go with water meth or a fifth injector. Need money for other reasons on the car. Normal price is 350. Selling this for 300 and shipping. Comes...
  19. A

MK6 Cobb GTI vs Stock MK7 GTI at 1 Mile Elevation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVfZ2mYml9k Reviewed at mile up in elevation so some small power loss from sea level.