GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

How to remove the heater core?

Anybody ever removed the heater core in their mk6? i seen a video on youtube for a jetta which looked straight forward to do but the golf doesnt appear to the same, the pipes go in differently Anybody know what to do here? Or am I better to try and flush it with the pipes on the firewall?
  2. D

HELP!!!! 1.6 TDi, starts and dies out!

3. D

1.6 Tdi Overheating problem ??? :(

. .
  4. D

Upgraded to 18" - Tyre pressure?

Hi, I have upgraded to 18" wheels with 225/40 tyres. Can anyone tell me what is the recommended tyre pressure to run these at? Thanks in advance
  5. D

Front window tint?

Hi, I have 20% tint on the rear 3 windows of my Candy White MK6. However, I feel it now looks slightly odd with no tint on the front side windows. The law in the UK states that 70% light must pass through them... Has anybody got any pics of 70% front tints, or even 50%? Thanks
  6. D

Foglight wiring info?????

Hi, added a GTi bumper to my MK6 and want to have working foglights. I have ordered a loom which has been made up already with a relay and fuses built into it. I also have an OEM switch to use with the setup. I am looking to know where can I run the wire for the switch into the car? I've had a...
  7. D

GTi front bumper onto MK6

Hi, I am looking to fit a GTi bumper onto to my MK6 as shown below. I was wondering is there much work involved replacing these bumpers? Fog light fitting etc. Also can I keep my standard grille? Cheers