GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Low idle start up

So for the past few days, every time i start up my car it on goes up to 1200 rpm and drops to 800 rpm fairly quick. I live in texas and its currently 90 degrees outside. its doing the same start up, as cold starts when the snowflake appears in cold weather. My normal start ups used to go up to...
  2. J

Handbrake track sounding and feeling weird

Yesterday when i pulled or pushed down the handbrake it started to make weird click sound and felt ruff. i look under the handbrake while pulling it up and down and i notice when i push it down the track crumbles um a little bit on the bottom. Don't know if any of you guys know how to fix it...
  3. J

Jumping revs(non idle)

So when im on the throttle like atleast half way, when i get past lik 3500 rpm and let fully go of the gas the revs jump up and down a bit. Probably jumps 100 rpm up and down. It only happens when iim on throttle probably atleast half way(at idle its perfect) . Idk how long its been doing it...
  4. J

Is a clutch master fx100 enough?

Currently my clutch had been slipping, and i a purchased a clutch master fx 100(stage 1). The only modifications i have on my 13 Gti is an apr stage 1 ecu upgrade and a cold air intake. I dont plan doing much more to it (other than a catback system) any time soon becuase i am still a high...
  5. J

Clutch slipping only on 1 trip??

I have a 2013 gti with about 29k miles, i went stage 1 about 2 months ago and got a cold air intake two weeks ago. Today my car was running fine but when i went on the on rap and pressed the accelerater down it started speeding up but a second later it only revved up but no torque what so ever...