GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. W

DSG Test Drive Procedure

Hey guys, did a DSG oil change on my DSG Box. I want to do a full reset of the gearbox, but Ibefore I do I need more clarification on the Test Drive. Does the test drive have to be done in one go? Or can I slowly drive to the freeway and proceed to do the procedure there? Do I have to stay in...
  2. W

DSG Oil Overheat

Hey guys, having a weird issue that I havent had before (unless I launched too many times). My car is Stage2+ and has been for a while. It recently went to the dealer for its service and they changed the DSG fluid. All is well, until I decide to launch the car. And as soon as I do that the DSG...
  3. W

Stage2+ MAF G/s Reading

Hey guys just wanted to find out whats G/s you guys flow on Stage2+. On 91 Octane and with my Unitronic and CTS intake(had both) I dont seem to get more than 240g/s and I see guys report way more than that. Im roughly 2000ft above sea level. Car performs great from what I can feel but just...
  4. W

Question for guys with Forge Actuator

Hey guys. After installing actuator I noticed all the Darth Vader intake noises are now gone. Is this normal or did I do something wrong?
  5. W

Help with wheel choice MK6 R

Hey guys. Im not sure if Im allowed to post this, but Im really looking to get a set of wheels for my MK6 R. Im from a country where our exchange sucks so I want to make sure I choose the right wheel. At the moment I have 19 inch stock wheels on 235/35/19 rubber. m sitting on the H&R 20mm drop...