GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. I

FS: OEM Euro Lip

Flawless, on my car for maybe 4 months Can't remember if Carbon Gray or United Gray, hopefully pics answer that question. Comes with Lip, Lower Trim Panel and Mounting Screws. I don't think these are available anymore...(at least Keffer told me that when I bought it) Asking $225 +shipping...
  2. I

For Sale!! KW Variant 1 Coilovers

Finally had the chance to remove these from the car. And now they're for sale!! Amazing Coilovers, the ride is phenomenal and obviously handling drastically improved. They won't give you the Stance Bro look so many people are after...but if you've never tried these Coilovers, I say now is the...
  3. I

FS: Cobb AP V3

Continuing with the part out!! Cobb AP V3 - Includes 2 Faceplates (Grey and Black), Mount and Adapter, Cables, Case, everything pictured. Unmarried and ready to go! Asking $515 Shipped to lower 48.
  4. I

FS: Maxton Side Splitters

Purchased brand new from Maxton. I just looked on ECS's site and these are NOT what is currently being sold. Diffusers are solid ABS and not the thin crap I see for sale now. Looks like the new side splitters are made like their front lip. NOT THESE. Solid ABS Plastic, will not break or...
  5. I

FS: RCD-330

Love this radio, so much better than the stock unit. Includes adapter harness. Asking $175 plus shipping SOLD!!
  6. I

FS: Mirror Caps

Perfect Condition, no broken tabs or clips. Either United Grey or CGM....honestly don't remember haha Asking $50 plus shipping
  7. I

FS: DPC Front Splitter

Cleanest and most durable splitter you'll find! Few small scratches on bottom (shown in pic). Normal towel type scratches on top. When I got it new I Scotch-Brite padded the whole splitter to dull it down a bit. Asking $170 Plus shipping. Local pickup preferred due to size.
  8. I

FS: Maxton Rear Diffuser

Got this brand new from Maxton, before ECS carried them. Perfect condition, comes with Stainless Mounting Hardware. Tape on uprights would need to be replaced. Asking $140 plus shipping.
  9. I

FS: R8 Coil Packs

Decided to part my car out and see how much I can get for it stock. OEM R8 Coil Packs. Less than 10k Miles. Asking $75.00 plus shipping. SOLD!!
  10. I

2011 GTI - For Sale!!!

The time has come to move on... Reluctantly putting my car up for sale. It's a Shadow Blue Metallic 2011 GTI Base with roughly 74,9xx miles. Mileage will likely go up slightly, depending on how long the sale takes. Factory Xenon Headlights, Nav and Sunroof options. The car mainly sits in my...
  11. I

CT/MA Based Cobb Pro Tuner

Car has been Stage 2 for quite some time now, with Cobb AP and OTS Map. I personally know probably 5 or so Licensed Cobb Tuners, but most VW kids around here just slam their cars on air and run ridiculously sized wheels/tires...so there isn't a lot of actual tuning going on. All of the Tuners...
  12. I

OEM Skirts are in!!

I have to admit I'm really feeling this color. Anyone well informed on Euro Color names? I hate to paint them... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. I

Eurojet Resonator Delete

Last year about this time I installed a Eurojet TBE. I love it, everything about it. But I also want it a little louder at times. I had the thought of recreating the Resonator section as a straight pipe, V-Banded of course, for east install / swap out. Anyone ever done this and have a sound clip?
  14. I

R Skirt Install Parts

So I pulled the trigger on some OEM R Skirts. I feel like the ECS kit might be a tad of a ripoff...as I don't need all the screws, I don't need the "U" clips under the car etc... Does anyone know the Part Numbers for the 2 retaining strips that attach to the side skirt? Also, do I need to add...
  15. I

Anyone buy these...?

So I'm trying to offload some Maxton Skirts and find OEM. Has anyone used these before? My main concern is mounting points. I'd like to use the GTI's "slide lock" style clip if possible, Maxton's don't have that. Input or other options for quality ABS Skirts would be greatly appreciated...
  16. I

Feeler FS: Maxton Design R20 Side Skirts

So long story short, I purchased Maxton Design R Skirts kind of on a whim, and had them painted Shadow Blue. Starting to think I'd rather spend the $$ on OEM Skirts that will certainly fit much better and be more secure. Skirts have never been installed on the car. Paid $210, 2 months ago...
  17. I

STi Front Lip?

So...long story story, I need a new front lip. I was forced to drive in the snow, and took out my Maxton Lip. For some reason my memory is telling me that 1 or more people have successfully installed an 06-07 STi lip, and it fits quite well. Can anyone comment on this topic? Cheers!
  18. I

FS: ECS 240mm Upgraded Clutch Disc

Pulled the trigger on this 2 weeks ago, then decided I wanted to change direction and go "OEM+" with my clutch setup. Paid $400 shipped. Trying to recover as much as possible and cut my losses. Obviously Brand New.
  19. I

Help me confirm this is NOT what I ordered...

Recently ordered a Turbo Back and a Clutch from a Vendor (he was awesome and the clutch came from 3rd party...so no need to mention who it was) but when my clutch arrived I immediately felt uncertain. I ordered what was supposed to be a South Bend Stage 3 Drop In. What I received was this...
  20. I

How to buy Eutech Lip...?

Does anyone have any suggestions? I followed their directions from the website, but immediately got an email saying delivery impossible etc etc...double checked the address and everything was correct. Are there any vendors on this side of the water that could take care of it? Any help would...