GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

FS: MK6 GTI Parts - Back to stock sale

Sold my GTI for an S4 and took off a bunch of parts before I got rid of it. OEM PCV Valve - $40 shipped SOLD!!! Original Equipment R8 Coils - $65 shipped SOLD!!! Rev C Diverter Valve - $35 shipped Cloth Floor Mats - $50 shipped PIAA Plasma Ion Fog Lights Bulbs - $40 shipped PayPal only! PM if...
  2. M

FS: IE High Flow Intake

Selling my Integrated Engineering high flow intake. Bought this back in January 2015 when they first came out. Since then I bought a replacement filter from K&N so I could put a pre filter on it. I measured the original filter to spec out the new one. New filter has 3,000 miles on it, perfectly...
  3. M

For Sale: IE FDS Intercooler

Selling my IE intercooler. Used it from May - October of 2016. Decided to sell the car so I removed it and put the stock one back in. Car ran awesome on stage 2 with the intercooler installed. Pulled surprisingly hard for a stock turbo setup. Looking to get $600 shipped. Comes with...
  4. M

Official UNITED GREY Golf/GTI Thread

Took this after a fresh coat of Jet Seal. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. M

Rev D diverter valve; Why all the praise?

The Revision D diverter valve seems to get a lot of praise from the majority of the members on the forum. From what I have seen the Rev C never gets mentioned. This doesn't make sense to me. What makes the Rev D better? The reason I bring this up knowing it has been talked about before is...
  6. M

FS: Go Fast Bits DV+

Selling a Go Fast Bits DV+ P/N: T9351 with ~4000 miles. $100 Shipped. Paypal only.