GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

FS: OEM trunk latch/motor

Hey guys! I have a Brand new uninstalled hatchback latch for sale. I recently traded my gti so I have no use for it. Im selling it for $75 bucks obo and local to Southern California.
  2. G

FS: Akebono ceramic front pads / Meyle front rotors $150

Hey guys! I recently traded my GTI for a MX5 Miata, that being said I have a pair of rotors and front pads that I bought and never installed! Contents: - Akebono ceramic front pads - Meyle PD front rotors Both still in box and wrapped. I bought from ECS tuning back in December. Im willing to...
  3. G

CA/FS: Akebono ceramic pads / Meyle PD rotors $150

Hey guys, I recently traded in my MK6 for a Mx5 Miata so I have these front rotors and pads that I never installed for sale! I meant to put them on the car a while back but they’ve just been sitting in my room for 6 months now. I bought them off ECS tuning. I’m willing to sell them for 150 all...
  4. G

Misfire on all cylinders, P0011 engine code

Hello all, I was driving a few hours ago and happened to stall in the parking lot trying park before my workout. When I started my car back up again I had some really violent shakes when my car was idling. After my workout I limped the car to autozone and scanned it after start up is even worse...
  5. G

WTB Front Tow Hook License Plate Holder

Got a fix it ticket [emoji24] before I settle on cheap zip ties I’m willing to buy someone’s haha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. G

Looking for Golf R front bumper

Got into a little accidenté in the beginning of the year so I’m looking to replace my cracked front bumper with a Golf R bumper. Unpainted or candy white preferably. I’m located in Southern California
  7. G

Front license plate delete

I decided to remove the front license plate on my little turtle this morning and will be getting bumper plugs soon. this is after I took off the plate holder 5 HOLES [emoji19] those 2 small drilled holes shouldn't be there. For anyone that actually bought bumper plugs, did you end up buying 2...
  8. G

First Post Intro

Wassup everybody! I just bought my first Golf GTI and I truly love it! I would of never thought the power in this car would be so ecstatic for the hot hatch scene! Here is my car. Any tips or advice for being a first time VW owner? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk