GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Noodle1

sold

sold car
  2. Noodle1

lug bolts shank length for aftermarket wheels

I got new wheels that require conical lug bolts, specs are 18x8.5 et 43 I know stock bolts shank length is about 27mm, how long should my new bolts shank legnth be about? i was thinking 30mm? thanks in advance
  3. Noodle1

F/S Laguna's with tires $600 Nj

sold sold
  4. Noodle1

Wtb spacers

Want a pair of 10 and 15mm spacers with bolts but open to other sizes, let me know, thanks
  5. Noodle1

18x8.5 with 235's lowered

looking at wheels, my gti is on the eibach pro kit springs, they are very similar to dg springs and eibach advertises a 1.2in drop, would i rub with a 18x8.5 et 47 wheel and 235 40 r18 tire? ty in advance
  6. Noodle1

WTB: rpf1's or similar wheels

Shoot me what you guys got, located in nj and looking to get a nice set of wheels. I have oem lagunas that can possibly be traded in the deal
  7. Noodle1

Weird rev drop (Video)

Cant really explain this but its weird, watch the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKoYn3jehmA I got a weird p0145 code like 2 months ago, cleared it and didnt come back till now. after I filmed this video I got a p0145 and p2196 code. So the next day after I drove the car (still...
  8. Noodle1

Check engine light

Hi, so about a month ago I got a random p0145 check engine light, I did some research and figured it was because I had an exhaust leak, I cleared it and it didn't come back till now. Now a month later I got the same p0145 and p2196 codes when driving up a hill in 6th gear. I went under my car to...
  9. Noodle1

FT Set of 4 Black painted Laguna's

Set of 4 Black painted Laguna's + tires with 80% life They were professionally painted by Jack Daniels VW, (I had the wheel and tire package and thats why they were redone) All in perfect condition, no curbing no chips. I dont have any of my own pictures right now but pm me and ill text you...
  10. Noodle1

stage 2 stratified gti vs etuned stage 2 15' wrx

Im stage 2 stratified, 6 speed manual stage 2, he is stage 2 with with a e-tune, who will win on a 30-40 roll?
  11. Noodle1

Carbonio Intake for sale or trade

I have an apr carbonio stage 1 intake perfect condition just a little too quiet for me, looking for some trade, willing to add cash, lmk Selling Intake $220 Would prefer local sale but will ship at buyers expense
  12. Noodle1

WTB DV+

Anyone got a dv+ for sale?
  13. Noodle1

Carbonio Intake for trade

I have an apr carbonio stage 1 intake and its a little too quiet for me, looking for some trade, willing to add cash, lmk Selling Intake $220
  14. Noodle1

Car to flip under 5k

Looking for a car that I can drive around and possibly flip for under 5k was looking at older a4's in manual, wrx's some weird stuff.
  15. Noodle1

Bike roof rack atachemnt

Got 2 or vw roof rack.bike attachments, great condition, keys included, new cost $150 selling for $80 a piece picked up in new jersey Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
  16. Noodle1

Dash tear, Vw screwed me

So I went to get my wheels refinished which they messed up for the 3rd time and I found a tear on my dash about a 1/4 inch long. Was wondering if I can repair it or would I need a new dashboard. I talked to the manager and he said the refinishing company left the lug bolts on the dash where the...
  17. Noodle1

Gti Laguna colors?

Anyone got any recommendations for what color I should re-finish my laguna wheels in? My car is white. Pic for reference http://myfastgti.com/volkswagen/attachment.php?attachmentid=9402&d=1369270285
  18. Noodle1

Cheap Clutch Install

Been asking around looking to get a good deal on installing a South Bend Stage 2 Daily. Anyone?
  19. Noodle1

Collage Laptop <$300

I know its weird but its worth a shot. does anyone have a good condition laptop, ill only be using it for collage and it has to be less than $300
  20. Noodle1

Master Cylinder causing clutch slip?

ive read that on some cars the master cylinder can cause clutch slip, my master cytlinder is shot and im getting it replaced in a couple days. I also noticed myt clutch just started to slip ( which is expected since apr stage 2 ) but the car only slips every now and then and its not always...