GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Distorted/fluttering audio RCD310

Hey everyone! Wanted to ask if anyone has heard of this issue. My brother just bought a used 2012 golf with a RCD310 that has an audio issue. When the car is off, the audio is "OK". it sounds a tad distorted when you turn up the volume a bit but when the engine is on, the distortion is...
  2. M

GTI Partout!

It's everyone favorite time! I have parted out all of the following from my car. Located in Toronto on the west end. Can also meet near Vaughan mills during the day. OEM Serron 18 inch (most wheels has some kind of rash) + 3 Pirelli Pzero all season plus 6mm tread left and 1 michelin Pilot...
  3. M

New RCD330 Plus Headunit with Mirrorlink/Carplay

Hey everyone, Just posting about the new RCD330 plus deck that has been out for a few months now. I haven't seen it mention at all on these forums but im sure people would be interested in it. It not available for the NA market from what i can see as its for India/Russia/China markets? There...
  4. M

Euro switch not working after installing trigger wire

Hey everyone, Just wondering if anyone has any advice. I have a 2012 gti and wanted to install a euro light switch. I was using the euro switch before installing the trigger wire and it was working as intended as in front fogs and lights on and off worked. Now i have installed the trigger...
  5. M

WTB Aftermarket Intake

Hey everyone, Just wanted to see if anyone is getting rid of their intake. Shoot me some pm's with prices.