GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Oil Cooler Testing / Parts list

This has probably been my most requested post since initially posting information about my oil cooler plans to several facebook groups including my own group GLiArmy So as promised, I figured I'd make this post to a forum vs a fb page so its easier to reference. For more nifty testing...
  2. D

Potential Interesting Discovery

I posted this to the Mk6 Build and Performance FB. So.. I made an interesting observation today.. Mk6 Golf R and B7 S4 share the same Caliper carrier in the front.. I was looking at doing a cheap Golf R front brake swap because I cant quite fund my BBK with my other projects going on.. so I...
  3. D

Full Timing Chain Replacement

I'll give a quick back story.. The car is in prep for a big turbo, and is about to cross into the land of 70k on what I believe to be all Original timing components. It doesn't rattle, doesn't make any noise.. or at least not anything noticable over the existing TSI noises, mostly my HPFP...
  4. D

Dave's Lead Sled by Integrated Engineering: The Chronicles ('12 GLI)

( *** WARNING / ACHTUNING: Novel inside, Proceed at your own risk ***) NOTES: I am in no way endorsed, funded, or employed by Integrated Engineering. The Story below will clearly show why it is I have gone to them for this build and the progression of how things arrived to where they are. (Thus...
  5. D

FS: Garrett GT3076R DBB w/ 4" Anti-Surge

Title basically says it all, I am selling my old Garrett GT3076R Turbocharger as I have decided to go to a different and bigger route and change my entire set-up. It's a Genuine Garrett 700382-5012(<<<LINK), no chinese pretend bull**** here, has about 8,000 mi on it. I'm looking for $900 +...
  6. D

Stock Mk6 GLI Parts

Trying to clear out some space from stock stuff I dont need anymore. All parts came off a 2012 Jetta GLI 2.0T TSI CCTA and should fit all Mk6 GTI's with CCTA with exception to any body parts.. obviously. Great for anybody going back to stock. Located in Colorado btw. Pricing is Negotiable...
  7. D

Heater Core

I'm going to kinda spin off of my other "weak heat" thread and say I've come down to determine that it's the heater core that is creating my lack of heat.. Back story: The car came from Florida where they probably never used the heater much if at all.. I live in Colorado and the high today was...
  8. D

WTB: Used K04

On the hunt for a good condition used K04 for 2.0 TSI. let me know what you guys have! Thanks! - Dave
  9. D

Weak Heater & Vent issue

I think I'm posting this in the right place.. Regardless, I live in Colorado, where we have been getting blasted by the artic wind out of Canada and had extremely cold temperatures lately.. And I noticed, the heater in my GLI is pretty pathetic... even on High with the fans at full tilt and...
  10. D

WTB: OEM Short shifter

Looking for an OEM S3 shifter. Let me know what ya got! Thanks! - Dave
  11. D

El Cheapo Modular Downpipe Set-up

I copied this from my post over on VWVortex.. makes life easier. Interested to get thoughts and opinions of the other side of the house. Hey everyone, The title basically says most of what this thread is going to be about.. A lot of us are looking for cheap ways to increase the power of...
  12. D

WTB: TOP & Throttle Pipe

I'm looking at buying a TOP and throttle pipe, not sure what brand yet, but if anyone has a nice quality one used for sale post up! Neuspeed would be ideal but.. beggers cant chose Thanks! - Dave
  13. D

eBay knock off parts

Searching around the interwebz I came across this interesting stuff... a GFB DV+ knock off called the Runtek DV+... would've thought GFB would've copywrote the "DV+" name.. http://www.ebay.com/itm/252512645964?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT Aaaaand then these Knock...
  14. D

WTB: 3" Downpipe (Catless or Catted)

Title basically says it all, Looking for a 3" downpipe for my GLI. Dont really mind if it's catted or not.. I dont have emissions where I live. Need non-Gen3.. idk if yall call that Gen 1 or gen 2..but, '12 GLI 2.0L lol Lmk! - Dave