GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Just picked up an ATP 3071R, now what?

So I got this turbo kit with the lines and fittings n shit, then realized there were atleast a few more things I will need. I've tried to read the posts but don't have the time to read 1000 pages. I got it thinking that I would just run a lower tune on it and if I decide to build the block or...
  2. B

Ticket Help

I thought it was serious advice :( This is a pretty serial article that lays it out pretty straight forward. http://www.dismissticket.com/HowitWorks.html
  3. B

Ticket Help

Next time, crack the window and tell the office you are a sovereign citizen/being and you do not aknowledge his illegal state and federal laws. It's gotten me off of 3 tickets so far. Brian
  4. B

Milo Yiannopoulos just came out as a pedophile

Had to look again, thought this was a lostk post..
  5. B

Weird steering issue

Hey guys, I've been trying to narrow down the circumstances surrounding my issue but figured I'll post it up and see what ideas you all have too. The issue is weird steering wheel feedback in turns. The first time I noticed it I was accelerating aggressively then let off the gas to coast through...
  6. B

Spulen coilovers

Hey, anyone with the Spulens.. How do you set up the adjustable length shock bodies? Do you shorten it for lowering? Don't mess with them? Do they come with a booklet that describes proper adjustment? I just ordered them and haven't received them yet but wanting to solve that before I get to...
  7. B

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

I used to enjoy reading Dub's ridiculousness. I'm pretty bored of the attacks anymore. Is there an ignore feature on this site?
  8. B

ROTIFORM SPF lug bolt type

Hey guys, my wheels should be here Monday. I'm 99% sure I need ball seat for these but my question is will standard size lug bolts work or do I need to find some tuner style with the narrower head? I don't know how deep or narror the lug holes are. Wheels are 18.8.5 45 offset. Thanks! Brian
  9. B

and with that Dub is back! Dub and lostk back, the village is whole again! Sanderzzz, you beat me to adding Juan Williams for FOX. He wasn't having a good night the other night. I need to find the Rachel Maddow footage, I hear she had a bit of a meltdown too.
  10. B

That's probably pretty similar to what a LOT of people thought of the other candidate... Atleast you have your weed though.
  11. B

I think you meant cOuntry...
  12. B

Definative coolant type question

So it looks like my 2010 GTI uses G12 (pink). I've seen tons of posts saying only use G12. It looks like G12+ (purple) is compatible according to VW. Has anyone mixed the 2? Trying to order coolant on amazon but I only see purple. Brian
  13. B

lol, nope. I've never heard that one...
  14. B

Wait, bully? Have you read the last 30something pages of this thread? Didn't dub make some comment about he couldn't wait to come here and rub the loss in everyone's face? I don't remember the exact words but that was probably a gentler recap of his statement. Oh, I saw that we had...
  15. B

I'm still trying to make out what his failed attempt at whatever that was with me was supposed to mean.
  16. B

What about the black panther movement guy wanting to kill all crackers and cracker babies outside of a philly voting spot with a billy club? Oh wait, nothing to see here, move on.
  17. B

I really don't think ANY bloodshed like you are laughing over would be entertaining. :/
  18. B

I really don't want to think of hilldog's snizz or Oprah's Minge ;/ Thanks for ruining a Monday even more! Brian
  19. B

Would eunuch dung beetles satisfy both sides? Again, I am sensitive to your group's needs as a whole.
  20. B

Maybe just a hole between the other restrooms to just shake it down the pant leg and in the drain? We are sensitive to your needs as a skigender.