GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Just picked up an ATP 3071R, now what?

So I got this turbo kit with the lines and fittings n shit, then realized there were atleast a few more things I will need. I've tried to read the posts but don't have the time to read 1000 pages. I got it thinking that I would just run a lower tune on it and if I decide to build the block or...
  2. B

Weird steering issue

Hey guys, I've been trying to narrow down the circumstances surrounding my issue but figured I'll post it up and see what ideas you all have too. The issue is weird steering wheel feedback in turns. The first time I noticed it I was accelerating aggressively then let off the gas to coast through...
  3. B

Spulen coilovers

Hey, anyone with the Spulens.. How do you set up the adjustable length shock bodies? Do you shorten it for lowering? Don't mess with them? Do they come with a booklet that describes proper adjustment? I just ordered them and haven't received them yet but wanting to solve that before I get to...
  4. B

ROTIFORM SPF lug bolt type

Hey guys, my wheels should be here Monday. I'm 99% sure I need ball seat for these but my question is will standard size lug bolts work or do I need to find some tuner style with the narrower head? I don't know how deep or narror the lug holes are. Wheels are 18.8.5 45 offset. Thanks! Brian
  5. B

Definative coolant type question

So it looks like my 2010 GTI uses G12 (pink). I've seen tons of posts saying only use G12. It looks like G12+ (purple) is compatible according to VW. Has anyone mixed the 2? Trying to order coolant on amazon but I only see purple. Brian
  6. B

Has anyone had a key lose its pairing?

I wasn't paying attention tonight and kept hitting the trunk key instead of unlock button and the key stopped responding. I thought It might be the battery so I replaced it, nogo. My other key still works, Any ideas? Thanks, Brian
  7. B

Logged boost pressure. Help me decipher please

I had my wife hold my obdeleven and my iPhone to make some videos. I took two pics to show a normal driving level and one on it. I haven't looked much but the car appears to be stock sans the po telling me it had an "Audi racing chip" in it. Am I doing something wrong or reading it wrong? I'm...
  8. B

Is the MK6 GTi the worst car in the rain?

I've had my 2010 GTi for a month now and we've had alot more rain than usual this time of year in Texas. Anyways, the car is awesome driving in the rain but I'd assume the aerodynamics of it cause the problem. The bumper/trunk get disgustingly filthy any time you drive in rain. I've had more...
  9. B

finding who tuned gti I jsut bought

So I picked up a 2010 GTi a few weeks ago and after checking the values on my obdeleven, I think it might be tuned. I've seen quite a few posts were people have called the vendors and they atleast told them if was done by them. I called APR first.. I thought the stories of customer service I've...