GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Driver gear springs or VWR racelines?

Looking to order a set for my MK6. Has 18 inch VMR 701 wheels with a 40 offset. Csr is a daily but I treat her well. Looking to see what you guys recommend. I live in southern NH so I have the winter months to look forward too....
  2. D

GTI slight rattle

Hey guys. I have a 2012 GTI. Two weeks ago I had a CTS 3 inch downpipe installed in my car, which I'm really enjoying lol a few days ago, I was leaving for work in the morning and when I pulled out of my drive way I heard a small rattling sound coming from underneath the car. Figured maybe my...
  3. D

WTB: CLEAN OEM DETROIT OR AUSTINS NH

Im located in southern NH and I'm looking for a clean or like new set of detritus or austins for my MK6 GTI. It was a one owner car but the rims are badly bent and really need to be replaced. PM me with what you have. also looking for watkins glenn.
  4. D

WTB: CBFA 3" Down pipe

Title says it all. I'm still looking for one. I'm located in southern NH.
  5. D

WTB: CBFA 3" Down pipe

Title says it all. I'm located in southern NH.
  6. D

Carbon Lip install

Hey guys. I recently picked up a carbon fiber lip for my GTI and was wondering if some folks could offer some insight on how to do the Install. I picked it up on ebay and as expected, it came with no directions I wish I had gone OEM, but at this point I'm fairly confident that once it's...
  7. D

WTB: p-flo MK6 CBFA

Hey guys, I'm looking to pick up a pflo for my MK6 gti CBFA . Wondering if anyone has a used one laying around. Thanks.