GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

RSR CLUTCH

Selling complete rsr clutch from Hstuning. The kit includes pressure plate, clutch disk, oem throwout bearing and bolts. This kit is for you to reuse your dual mass flyweight to keep that stock feel without having to deal with chatter from single mass fw like other kits in the market I'm asking...
  2. B

FS MK6 LEAK DETECTION PUMP

Have 2006-2014 Mk5 Mk6 volkswagen leak detection pump for sale. I bought it hoping to clear the code i had but apparently it was a different broken part needed to replace. Part number is 1K0906201D Fit 2006-2014 Volkswagen GTI 2010-2014 Volkswagen Golf 2005-2010 Volkswagen Jetta (from VIN...
  3. B

P0456

Hi all, I've been having CEL for a month or two now and it appears to be P0456 (Small Evap leak). I replaced the gas cap and leak detection pump but it came back again after a few days. I've been searching and it seems to be the N80 purge valve, but since I have CCTA engine, the valve assembly...
  4. B

WTB: COBB AP

Looking for COBB AP for MK6 GTI Willing to pay $500 shipped to New England!
  5. B

P0456 Code

Hi all, I've been having CEL for a month or two now and it appears to be P0456 (Small Evap leak). I replaced the gas cap and leak detection pump but it came back again after a few days. I've been searching and it seems to be the N80 purge valve, but since I have CCTA engine, the valve assembly...