GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Do I need new rear end links?

2013 GTI, bone stock suspension. 95k miles. Been getting the notorious clunking for awhile. Finally got some ramps to lift it under load and tighten the end link to the sway bar. I tightened as much as I possibly could. Took a drive and still getting the clunk. The sway bar bushings seem solid...
  2. C

P2015 code

Got the P2015 code and after some research, it looks like it could be a few things. One fix costs $51 from ECS and could be what’s wrong as flap position looks like it is common with this code. Anyone do this for P2015? Looks a good idea even if it’s not the fix as it will likely happen in...
  3. C

Lower grill piece cracked

Can anyone link the part number for this? I’m not even sure what to call this part, I found it today when I started to clean it. Are there aftermarket ones that would be better looking since I’m already replacing one?
  4. C

Oil change with Vacuum extractor (time lapse video)

Since downsizing to a rental after changing careers at 30 I found myself without the room and tools (some are in storage) to do oil changes with a jack. Being the winter I did this in my place of work (aircraft hangar) but normally the oil will be changed in my driveway. Hence, I decided to...
  5. C

Mitten State Mk 6, stock to stage 1 (currently stock)

The search is over, I found a 2013 GTI with under 40k, 12 spoke wheels and completely stock. Bought 10/7/2017 with 37,200 miles. This will be my DD and will be eventually upgrading it to a stage 1 tune with maybe a CAI. As far as suspension goes, it will stay mostly stock as I don't want to...