GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

Cabriolet Tail lights

I have the osram's upfront. Would love them on the rear, but it seems they are not a good fit and not advised on the osram website. Anybody have any mod ideas or clues? thanks!
  2. R

Hazard button relocate to button bank?

I have dynamic signaling on my headlights from osram and on the side indicators. As an indicator to inform other road users to say 'thanks' I thought it would be better than flashing fog lights. Sure, neither are highway code approved, but a dynamic signal would be better than a bright light...
  3. R

OBD2 Cable?

Hi, Can you use the cheap cables for VCDS? Link please. I want to change k/m to mph, and maybe fogs as DRL
  4. R

Golf Cabriolet Subwoofer Location?

Hi, Please help! Upgrading all the speakers. Any suggestions for where to put the sub? Remember the fronts and rears are being amped, so a little underseat sub is not likely to be substantial enough. Thinking of going for the layout implemented by dynaudio; with a sub speaker by the rear...
  5. R

Golf Cabriolet Sound System Upgrade

Hi! I've done a bit of research and come to a dead end. Just wondering what people think about ICE upgrades and what's needed and what isn't. (a) Golf speakers are good. How far up of an upgrade would I need to go, to really notice a difference? (b) Where can I put a sub?? Considering it's a...
  6. R

Sat Nav Flush Fit

I was really impressed with how this looked OEM and has a perfect fit. This sat nav is a TomTom Start 25. I used a AUKEY flushfit usb charger, removed the inner ashtray, set the back movable axis - and there you have a sat nav that looks like it was made for the car!!! It sits tightly, the...